030

Rae took a step back and bursted into tears, putting a hand on her mouth. She was frozen on her feet. Erza looked at her and then she accelerated to Jellal, gripping his collar in her hands. She shouted at him that if he gave his life up now, then he couldn't repent his sins. Jellal opened his eyes weakly, telling her to stop crying.

"Do you think you could hurt Rae and get away from it? She's suffering because of you! She's hurting as much as I am because of you. You did that. You make her cry. And now, I won't let you die easily. Live and struggle to repent your sins!" The red head screamed to his face.

Rae wiped her tears roughly and was about to head to them but suddenly she was grabbed by someone. Cobra found himself stiffened seeing his former girlfriend was pulled by her brown hair. She let out a scream and tried to claw the hand behind her.

Cobra complained to his guildmate that all of their efforts had gone waste since they had finally found Nirvana but only to see it destroyed. Brain assured him, throwing Rae to the wall hard. Jellal tried to get up but he was too weak. Erza glared at the dark mage.

Brain then told Cobra that he had used his knowledge to create hundreds of new spells when he was a member of the Ministry of Magical Department. He revealed that he was the one who taught Jellal the self-destruction magic.

Rae got up weakly and watched Brain headed to the light and nullified the magic circle. Jellal and the girls stared at the light with gasps escaped their mouths. Erza sped ahead to attack him with a sword on her hand but the ground suddenly was shaking. The entire place was shaking and the wall started to fall.

Rae saw both Jellal and Erza were falling down and she quickly summoned her wings, flying to them. She grabbed their hands and told them to hang on. The light started to shine brighter and a big explosion had happened. Then, Rae saw something huge was coming out from the ground.

Eventually, it was a building and it was shaped like a big spider with legs. The Dark Enchantress landed herself on the building. Jellal looked at her then turned his head away from her. Rae told him to undo the self-destruction magic he had cast on his body.

The man looked down on his feet, feeling useless as he couldn't stop Nirvana. He said that everything was over and Erza only could smile at him. She told him to look at his right. Jellal did what she had told him and saw Natsu and the rest were running to the top of building.

Rae cracked a smile and she knew that they won't give up.

"Live and grab the future in front of you. There must be good reasons on why you are here with us. Let's go, Jellal, Erza."

Rae held her hands out to both of them and Erza nodded her head. Jellal accepted her hand and stood up. Then, the building started to move making Rae cast her gravity magic to make sure they didn't fall over. They ran through the ancient city as that thing was still moving.

Rae looked up and saw Brain and Cobra on the top of the building. Then, she saw Cobra was fighting Natsu while Brain seemed to be in a trance. She read his thoughts and immediately knew his plan. He was planning on destroying official guilds and he was the one who controlled Nirvana.

Rae then heard Natsu groaning loudly. The girl remembered how anxious his face when he accidentally blurted out about Jellal being there and how he had hurt her and Erza. She looked at Jellal beside her with a pain in her heart.

Rae glanced up and looked at the pink salmon haired boy with hope in her heart.

Natsu, be careful.

She continued running with Jellal and Erza behind her but she stopped her steps when suddenly she heard a loud roar like a dragon's. She turned around and smirked at the loud sound. Rae then heard a loud explosion coming behind her and she knew it was Jura.