046

Edolas Lucy took them to a hotel to rest and Rae was currently sitting on a sofa, looking over a map that Wendy had taken from the receptionist of the hotel. They were now in Sycca and they still had a long way to go. Plus, they had to be very careful not to be discovered by the Royal Army.

Rae looked at the map then looked up when Edolas Lucy called them. Both Lucy were having only towels on and Edolas Lucy was so excited that their bodies were identical. Wendy shrieked at their bold moves and asked them to put on something as Natsu was there but Edolas Lucy just paid her no mind.

Happy was having a lot of fun though, comparing those two girls. Rae turned her head to look at Natsu since he had been quite for a while which was very unusual. "What, Natsu? Wanna peek?" Edolas Lucy teased him, holding the edge of her towel to drop it off.

But then, Natsu only snorted and laughed. Lucy yelled at him what was so funny and assumed that he was trying to joke about her Edolas got a better figure than her. Rae put a hand on her forehead when Natsu stifled a laugh, telling both girls not to take a bath together.

"They are so alike. It's hard to even tell them apart." Wendy stared at both girls, trying to find difference between them. Happy nodded his head repeatedly. Natsu then joked to them about doing mirror acts.

"Actually, it's like Gemini was summoned." Rae chuckled and shook her head, trying to imagine what if she had triplets of Lucy. The celestial spirit mage then opened the gate of Twins and they had a mini contest, guessing which one was the real Lucy.

Rae smirked and answered confidently as she knew her Lucy really well. Even though, three of them had identical bodies but still their voices were different. Edolas Lucy's voice was quite loud and sounded manly and Gemini sounded so pitchy while Lucy was in the middle.

But it's really hard to tell both Lucy apart. Edolas Lucy then suggested for a new haircut. Lucy summoned Cancer and he made it shorter. Rae thought it looked very cute on Edolas Lucy. She let out a chuckle when Cancer told her that many girls didn't want to have such short hair because they will look like boys.

"You'd just be so stupid to think of being a boy or a girl in this world. We've got enough to handle surviving." Edolas Lucy smiled slightly as she looked out from the window. Rae stared at her with mixed feelings as she could feel there's another meaning behind her words.

"But everyone in the guild here looked like they were having fun." Happy exclaimed with his usual cute voice. Edolas Lucy nodded, saying if they didn't force themselves to keep laughing, their hearts would break just like that. Plus, there were people who still needed them.

They had to keep the guild going. "But I guess that by itself isn't going to cut it." The short blonde haired girl muttered under her breath and Rae could hear it enough. She watched the short blonde haired girl let out a sigh and shook her head.

"Let's call a night. We have a long day tomorrow." Rae told them while took off her jacket and slung it on a chair. Everyone bid a goodnight and Rae headed for a shower.

"I can't believe this! What the heck is this?" Rae heard her sister shouting loudly in the next morning. She stood behind her and saw Natsu was rubbing his eyes, grumbling at the blonde girl about being so hyped up that early morning.

Carla asked her what had happened and the celestial spirit mage showed them a piece of paper. She told them that Edolas Lucy had ran away. Rae furrowed her eyebrow and thought back about what the girl said yesterday. Edolas Lucy had written down that they would take three days if they walked to the Royal City.

She had gone back to her guild and Lucy was annoyed. The celestial spirit mage thought that the girl was going to help them. Rae calmed her sister down and told her that Edolas Lucy had done much more than she thought. I hope you will be honest to yourself.