139

Stirring in her sleep, Blaire opened her eyes and woke up from a restless night due to the rough waves to glimpse at the glowing and radiant sun peaking above the horizon out of the balcony. Its dazzling and inviting rays flowed through the window providing warmth to her naked body. It relaxed her tired body.

The girl turned her head to the left and saw him still sleeping. Blaire smiled at her husband and stroked his face gently before placing a kiss on his lips. Eventually, she got out of bed and pulled the sheets to cover him only to find herself stumbling across to the other side of the room as her legs were still sore.

She rubbed her knuckles onto her eyes and stretched her arms above her head, yawning while stepping inside the bathroom. Blaire took a shower and the water washed away the sweats on her body yet Zeref's touch on her body stayed remained. Marks. The girl blushed so hard when her eyes caught red marks on her skin in the mirror.

Done having a shower, she put on a short sleeve striped drawstring dress and tucked her blonde hair aside. She took a look on the clock and saw it's showing 6.00 in the morning. Zeref was still asleep and Blaire thought it would be best if she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. Suddenly, she missed Hisashi.

Usually, he's the one who woke her up for morning training and now she's away from him. Blaire shook her head and pushed the thoughts out of her head. She's married now and she had to do everything by herself. As she was walking downstairs, the girl was confused when the maids called her 'Your Majesty'. Right, I'm married to the Emperor. He's the King and I'm the Queen.

"Good morning." Blaire smiled at them and the girls seemed to be surprised by her. The girl shrugged her shoulders at the awkwardness when they didn't reply her back as they just lowered their gazes. It's not like she's going eat them. She went to the kitchen and it seemed that there's no one there.

"What to cook? I don't even know his favourite food. Just great, Blaire." The blonde girl released a sigh and decided to just cook her usual breakfast. She took out all of the ingredients and looked around to find soy sauce. She then stood on her toes to open the upper cabinet, grinning to herself when she found it.

She took a stool and stood on it to take the soy sauce as she couldn't reach it with her height. "Your Majesty! What are you doing? You're going to fall!" Blaire let out a yelp and touched her chest as she swore that her heart was going to drop at the moment a voice alerted her. She got down and turned around, seeing four cooks were looking terrified.

"You're scaring me!"

The four cooks jumped in fright and bowed to her causing her to look at them weirdly at their dramatic gestures. "Forgive us, Your Majesty, please don't kill us!"

Blaire raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Hey, hey, it's fine. No one is going kill you." The blonde girl asked them to calm down and told them that she was just taking a soy sauce in the cabinet. She was going to cook breakfast. At her last words, the cooks widened their eyes and shook their heads frantically, saying it's their jobs to cook.

She could have let them cooked it. Said, if His Majesty knew about that, he's going to throw them out. Blaire looked at them funnily and exclaimed that she wanted to cook for him and others. "You guys can go wherever you want and let me cook. If Ze-Emperor Spriggan or anyone scolds you, tell them it's my order. Alright? Now go. I'll call you when I'm done."

Blaire pushed them out of the kitchen, ignoring their pleas. The girl gave them a playful glare and eventually, they followed her order. She let out a huff and washed her hands before getting on with her cooking time. She planned to cook steamed rice, miso soup, fermented soy beans, grilled fish, pickled vegetables and seasoned dried seaweed.