013

"I was the one who chose this request on my own originally. And I only ask Rae and Bella to go with me, so why did everyone come with us?" The blonde Celestial Spirit Mage asked the rest while holding up the job request paper. Bella nodded in agreement as she sat on Lucy's head.

"Well, obviously." Natsu told her that they were the strongest team in Fairy Tail so, that's the reason why they need to do the job as a team. Erza and Gray agreed with him as Rae gave her a smirk.

"Put together me, Rae, Happy, Bella, Erza and underpants-man, there's no job we can't do!" Natsu grinned as he let out a vicious laugh. Lucy could feel a tick on her head, hitting him on head. They headed back to Magnolia and on their way to the guild, they saw people there whispering and murmuring to each other.

Rae perked her head and read their thoughts. She stopped walking and looked ahead. The brown haired girl saw something happened at the guild. She called out everyone and all of them hurried to the guild. Once they reached at the guild, they saw the guild was struck by irons everywhere.

"What happened here?" Bella asked in a small voice as she flew to Rae's arms, suddenly feeling scared. Rae gritted her teeth, dark mists started to form around her body. She could hear Bella's pleas for her to keep calm but she ignored her.

"Phantom."

Hearing the words behind them, all of them turned around and saw Mirajane clenching her fists, staring at the guild. "I hate to say it, but they got us." She hung her head down. Then, Mirajane took them to the first basement floor in the guild.

Rae could see everyone was there and they were acting as if nothing happened. Natsu asked Master what was he doing by sitting around there, madly. Master ignored him as he continued talking as if the guild was fine. Rae grew mad and slammed her hand down on the table.

Master let out a sigh, telling them to calm down. He told her it was fine as the attack happened last night, when nobody's around. Luckily, no one was injured.

He told them, it was not worth to attack them for just a small matter. The Fire Dragon Slayer punched the wall beside him, saying he won't be satisfied until he could go and crush those guys. They were dismissed as Master did not want discuss more about that.

Rae clenched her fists as she knew there's nothing they could do because it was forbidden to have a conflict with another guild. They all went back to Lucy's home. Much to her dislike, she eventually let them stayed at her house after Rae and Bella finally persuaded her.

Rae told her that it will be safer if they stay in group. Then, after taking turns to have a bath, they finally finished and sat down in the room. "I wonder why Phantom suddenly attacked?" Lucy mumbled as she combed Bella's fur who was sitting on her lap.

The brown haired girl shrugged as she heard Erza telling them that Phantom and Fairy Tail had conflicts between since years ago. Natsu yelled on how Master being coward for not getting those Phantom back making the ice mage shook his head.

"Master is one of ten wizard saints, there's no way he's afraid of them."

Lucy tilted her head aside, holding her novel drafts that she got Gray who had read them without her permission. "Ten wizard saints?" Erza nodded her head, telling her it's a tittle bestowed by the Chairman of the Magic Council, the greatest ten wizard saints on the continent.

"Rae is one of ten wizard saints too." Erza told the blonde Celestial Spirit Mage as she pointed at the brown haired girl. The Dark Enchantress gave her a smile.

"Sugoi." Lucy looked at Rae with adoration.

"The master of Phantom, Jose, is also one of them." Happy added. Then, Natsu slammed his hand on the table with determination on his face. Gray told the rest that Master and Mira didn't want to have a battle with Phantom because they wanted to help preserving the peace of the entire world of magic.