087

Rae opened the door and she was greeted by a table on the face. "Onee-san!" A tick appeared on her head as she calmly picked up the table and threw it to Natsu and Gray who were fighting. Their yells brought satisfaction to her mind.

Rae approached her sister and the girl placed a small kiss on Lucy's forehead. The brown haired girl thanked her daughter when Haruka gave her a drink. Rae furrowed her eyebrow, listening to Levy telling the girls that there was a summer resort called Ryuuzetsu Land.

Lucy asked her older sister what was her opinion about it since it was pretty hot then. "Eh? I don't mind at all. We should go as a celebration of our victory today." Rae shrugged her shoulders as she took a sip of her drink. The boys quickly cheered at her words and jumped around.

Clearly they were excited to go there. Bella shook her head at their antics and told Happy that they should go to the aquarium. Erza clapped her hands and decided to roll with it. Haruka asked the red head if her wounds had healed, getting worried about her health.

Erza just gave the young girl a ruffle on the head with stars in her eyes. "Alright, then it's settled. Tonight, all of us will go there." Everyone let out loud cheers.

___________________

Haruka and Wendy squealed at the sight of spacious pools ahead. Rae decided to let her brown hair free while wearing a pair of royal blue bikini. Bella and the exceeds were with Levy and Gajeel as they wanted to check out the aquarium. Rae breathed in the air with a smile.

Even though it's a nighttime, there were so many people there. The resort seemed to be famous all over Fiore and it's quite interesting that they had managed to built quite an awesome place in past seven years. Rae looked around and facepalmed when she saw Natsu getting a motion sickness riding a water train.

She hoped he didn't get that glittery stuff in the water or else she swore that she would never get in the water anymore. "Mama, can I play that?" Haruka looked up at her mother and pointed to a slide called Love-Love Slide. Rae laughed a little at the name and shrugged her shoulders.

The brown haired girl followed her daughter to the slide.

"Apparently, you slide down while hugging your partner!" Haruka giggled cutely seeing Gray protested the offer from Juvia as the water mage asked him to slide together with her. Hearing the giggles, Gray turned around and found himself blushing at the sight of Rae wearing a bikini.

The wizard saint then let out a gasp when there was a pair of arms picked her up and carried her in a bridal style. "Allow me to escort you." Rae looked up and saw Lyon smiling charmingly at her. Gray clenched his fists and punched him on the head, stealing Rae away from his grasp.

Haruka just watched her mother caught in between two men with an awkward smile. Then, a hand was stretched out in front of of her eyes. The bright pink haired girl raised her head and a smile slowly crept up on her lips. "Romeo-san!"

Romeo averted his eyes with a faint of pink colour on his cheeks and told her that she could slide with him if she really wanted to since Rae was pretty occupied. Haruka smiled brightly at his blushing face and nodded. The boy and the girl intertwined their hands together and walked to the slide.

Haruka stared at the slide with stars in her eyes as she was excited since it was her first time of sliding. Romeo listened to her rambling about how exciting it was with a smile on his lips. He then saw Haruka pushing away her pink hair from her mouth.