075

"We're here!" Natsu lied on the ground, breathing heavily with Haruka on his stomach. Rae shook her head at their childish behaviors. Their three months training camp was over and they returned to the guild by walking as Erza demanded them to raise their stamina.

"Why are all of you so exhausted?" Macao glared at the boys. The boys quickly got up and grumbled at everyone being so hyped up. Everyone was bragging about how powerful they became after training for three months.

Rae shook her head and bowed down to Master Makarov who was approaching them. "It looks like you've all done your best to prepare for the Grand Magic Games." Lucy and Haruka smiled sheepishly at Master's statement.

"For now, gather inside the guild."

Rae nodded and took her stuff, following Master with Bella on her head. Everyone gathered together and Bella asked the brown haired girl what was Master going to talk about. Rae looked at the bat with a shrug as she truly didn't know.

"I'm going to announce the five members who will participate in the Grand Magic Games as our representatives."

Rae turned her head to look at Erza. The brown haired girl gave her a nod which Erza replied it with a smile. Rae had read his mind and the girl created a smirk on her red lips. "Natsu! Gray! Erza! The remaining two are Lucy and Wendy!"

The brown haired girl watched her sister and Wendy let out shrieks in shock. Haruka and Bella went to the sky dragon slayer to congratulate her but Wendy quickly shook her head. "I can't do this! You should choose Rae-san instead! Or Laxus-san, Gajeel-san!"

Rae smiled at the sight and chuckled softly. She turned her head to her sister who seemed to be in a trance. "Lucy, Master did his decision based on teamwork more than individual power." Rae gave her sister a supportive smile.

Lucy then rambled about how Master should choose Rae over her since she was clearly stronger. Rae shook her head. "Lucy, you are a Fairy Tail wizard. You're not weak. These Grand Magic Games are the perfect chance for Fairy Tail to regain its reputation. So, do your best and beat Sabertooth, the strongest guild in Fiore and Fairy Tail will become the number one guild in Fiore!"

Everyone cheered at her words and Rae looked at Master when he called out her name and Juvia. "Haruka, Bella, I need to have a word with Master. Go pack your things. We will go with them to Crocus." The brown haired girl told her daughter and her partner before following Master.

The girls went in his room and closed the door. There, Rae's eyes widened in surprise to see him standing there. I've got a surprise for you. We'll meet sooner than you ever realize. "Jellal!" A smile lifted on her face and her feet quickly dashed to him, wrapping her arms around him.

Jellal hugged her body and inhaled her scent with a smile.

"Rae." They pulled away and Rae looked at Master in questions.

"Master, what do you want to talk about?"

Juvia looked at the short old man in confusion seeing Jellal was there as well. Master Makarov then turned on a lacrima and Rae could see Gajeel and Laxus were on the call. "Old man, what do you want this time?" Laxus asked his grandfather with a cold look when he landed his eyes on Rae's hand intertwined with Jellal's.

Gajeel furrowed his eyebrow and grumbled something under his breath.

"I've got a plan. Those five members will be in Fairy Tail Team A. Both of you, Jellal disguises as Mystogan, Laxus and Gajeel will be in Fairy Tail Team B."

Juvia and Rae shared a look at the plan. Gajeel then quickly denied the suggestion and talked about how he should be in Fairy Tail Team A as Fairy Tail Team B sounded lame. "What do we get if we agree to this?" Laxus crossed his arms and looked at Master Makarov.