111

"Natsu, it went that way."

"Leave it to me."

Natsu grinned at the brown haired girl and lighted up flames in his palm. The Fire Dragon Slayer ran and punched the crocodile creature like. The boy then whined about it got a thick hide causing Bella and Lucy rolled their eyes. A crocodile's scales were tough so just punching it might not be enough. Happy told him there's no way they could take the scales from it.

"You're saying?" Haruka and Bella smirked at the boys, pointing at Rae who had punched the creature with a bare fist and knocked it out instantly. The wizard saint held a smirk on her lips and took the scales in her hands. Natsu and Happy grew pale about it and unconsciously, took a step back.

Rae gave it to Lucy to put it in a sack and that's when a small earthquake happened. The sky suddenly turned dark with shadows were soaring in the sky. Darkening her eyes at something falling from the sky, her hands reached up and caught it. It looked like an egg.

Natsu grinned and hurried to the girl to take the egg from her. He turned his head to look at the blue exceed and bounced on his feet like a child he was. Clearly, he was excited about it. The sisters shared a look and shrugged their shoulders.

____________________

"Ten days?"

"Yeah, he hasn't even show up at the guild. Looks like he's been keeping the egg warm."

Haruka and Bella looked at each other at Lucy's words. Apparently, Natsu and Happy had been staying at their house for ten days which was very strange of them since they were always high-spirited about jobs. Rae crossed her arms and stared at the house ahead with a sigh.

Gray asked no one if Natsu was eating the egg. Lucy was horrified and ran to the door, opening it slowly. It was so dark in there. And everything was messed up. Erza frantically swayed the spider's web on her face in panic while Haruka told her to calm down.

Bella looked around and saw the Fire Dragon Slayer and his partner were slumping on the ground. Rae looked at the broken egg and saw it had hatched. Her ears caught something moving fast and Erza quickly took out her sword.

"Erza, stop." The brown haired girl put a hand on the sword and shook her head slowly. She searched around and finally sensed its presence. It crawled under Natsu's legs. Haruka and Bella crouched down and gasped at the green furball creature. Happy rolled over and told them that they hadn't slept, just kept it warm all the time.

Erza smiled and took a closer look on it, exclaiming it was cute. Rae who had the ability to talk to creatures only held her hands out to the small furball. It raised its head and backed away from her. The Dark Enchantress offered it a warm smile and it slowly made its way to her.

It touched her hand while making a small cute sound. Rae picked it up in her hands and asked Natsu if he had eaten yet. The Fire Dragon Slayer shook his head and fell on the floor with his ghost flying out of his body. Lucy and Haruka screamed and shook him harshly.

"Hi, there."

The creature looked at Rae with big eyes and it tilted its head aside as Rae held it in her arms. She caressed its head and smiled softly.

Why was I born? I don't know anything, but they stroke my back with warm hands and gaze at me with kind eyes. It doesn't matter if I don't know anything.