"Holy shit! Trevor really does have a wife!" One of them said and we laughed. We got to them and the guys hugged me and so did the girl.

"You must be Bailey. I'm Jake, that's Chase. Tristin and Brayden are inside-this is Gabby." Jake said as he introduced me to everyone and I nodded.

"I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you." I said and they nodded.

"The same to you. We all thought you were some made up person." Jake said and I laughed.

"They didn't think I could actually get someone as beautiful as you. I showed them pictures." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm flattered." I smiled and trev smiled.

"I'll have her meet Tristin and Brayden. I'll be right back." He said and grabbed my hand. I followed him into the house and he brought me into the basement where there was a bar and living room to hang out. It was a really nice house. Two guys were at the bar and one of them was touching all over a girl.

"Son of a bitch! Trev brought his wife!" The one without the girl said with a laugh and trev chuckled.

"Bailey, that's Tristin and Savannah-and that's Brayden." He said and I shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you. Finally. We've been begging Trevor to bring you by. Congrats on the pregnancy too." Tristin said and motioned to my stomach and I put my hand over my belly and chuckled.

"Thank you, and I've heard a lot of good about you so it's nice to finally meet you too." I said and Brayden smirked up at trev and trev rubbed his scruff.

"So. Do you want to hang out down here or go out by the pool? Whatever's more comfortable for you." Trev asked me softly against my neck and kissed me.

"I don't mind. It's your friends house. We can do whatever you want." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Alright. I'm grabbing a few beers and I'm going upstairs with Chase and Jake. Come out there with us." Trev said as he went behind the bar and grabbed three beers and motioned to Tristin and Brayden.

"Yeah we'll be out there soon." Tristin said and he nodded. He walked around the bar and he grabbed my hand as he balanced three beers in his other and we went back upstairs. We went back out by the pool and chase and jake were playing volleyball in the pool with savannah.

"Hey this game isn't fair." Gabby said and trev chuckled.

"Get in here, Bailey! Guys against girls!" Jake said and trev looked over at me and motioned me in.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I said.

"So. You have a bra and panties. Get in there." Trev said quietly and I chuckled. I barely knew them. I wasn't stripping down in front of them and getting in the pool with my underwear.

"I can lend you a bathing suit. I have a few extra in the house." Gabby said and trev looked over at me.

"See." He said.

"No, I'm okay. Trev why don't you get in there?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off over his head. I didn't want him to actually go in, but he did. He pulled his jeans off and was in his briefs. I didn't care in a way, but at the same time his bulge was clearly visible and I didn't know gabby or savannah enough to trust them. I knew that had Jake and Tristin had a girlfriend, but I just didn't trust them yet. I felt out of place. Trev got in the pool and he smiled up at me.

"Get in here." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm swollen from the baby Trev." I said.

"So what? The water will feel good. Come on." He said.