Anniversary Chapter ~ Multiple Admins

Hello everyone! It has been exactly one year since we began the Strong Girls Club and we've decided to write this collaborative chapter to celebrate!

****

Hey there everyone! It's Gigi. I was one of the first admins of the SGC and it really has been an amazing year. I can't believe how fast it's gone. I've met so many good friends here, and found so many good people. I really love this account and all the people on it. You're all so amazing and special and I'm so happy to be able to help you with anything. You all made my year and I've really matured since this account came into being.

Thank you all so much for your support and love, I hope you all had a great year like I did.

Forever Canadian,
Gigi ❤❤❤❤❤
( youngestofthebunch )

****

It has given me a much needed solidarity with girls both younger and older than I.

Love, jcdwriter

****

Being my introverted and socially awkward self, it's always been hard for me to reach out to others even when I wanted to help them. The Strong Girls Club has given me so many opportunities to overcome my own problems with interacting with people and think of them first before myself and I'm very thankful. I feel like I've grown by being an admin here and I truly appreciate all the support everyone's given this club. Thank you!

Love you all, Sophia (hopeindarkness)

****

One year ago I was lost. I was trying to find my way in the world. Trying to figure out who I was. That was until SGC followed me on Wattpad. And helped me through the tough times I was going through with their writing. And they became my inspiration. SGC not only changed my life but my friends lives as well. I talked to them about SGC and heard about how SGC has helped them. Touch their hearts. Stronggirlsclub inspired me to keep having hope. Live in Faith. Be positive. Be kind, helpful, a friend. Stronggirlsclub taught me it's okay to go through the struggles of life. And there is away for things to get better. There is help. There is a hope shining bright out there in the world. ✨ That we all have a light. We all get lost. We can all make a change in the world. We can show others what true love is. ❤️ And that we are never alone. There are people who are going through similar struggles like me and you are going through right now. Thank you for everything. All the love and support. It really means a lot to me.

Love you guys, midnightdeadroses 😊✨❤️

****

Last year wasn't the best year for me. I lost my way and I felt like I could disappear and no one would notice or even care. However, that changed when I joined SGC. Every single admin welcomed me with open arms and I immediately felt included. This amazing community has shown me time and time again that there are people who care about me, support me, and are always willing to talk. We live in a crazy and sometimes overwhelming world, but Strong Girls Club is like a light in the darkness. I've learned that I do matter in this world, and so do you. Thank you for everything.

Love, Lydia (-foreverhopeful )

****
This club has been nothing short of a blessing in my life. I got to work with an amazing team of girls who want to see everyone do well I life. Strong Girls Club is literally made up of strong girls. Together, we made each other stronger. The supporters of this club made everything worthwhile. I cannot believe it has been a year. A lot happens in a year and it changes you. This wonderful group certainly did. I'll take these memories with me today and forever. Thank you so much, Strong Girls Club♥️

Love always, Tay☀️