"Sweetheart, my husband has abs and tattoos, all that. You don't have to keep trying." I said.

"Whatever." One of the guys said and Brielle rolled her eyes.

"Well it was nice meeting you ladies. You're very beautiful. Very hard to get." The lead one said and I chuckled.

"Because I'm married." I said and he nodded.

"Have a good night. Stay safe." He said and they kept walking.

"Be careful tonight bails." Trev said.

"I will. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. I'll text you later and check up on you." He said.

"Okay, see ya." I said.

"See ya." He said and hung up. I honestly just wanted to go home and be with him. I was drunk, but I wasn't in the mood to drink anymore.

* * *

I don't know why I thought it was a good idea in my mind, but I guess alcohol made me do things that I wouldn't do sober, and Carter, Ashley, Brielle, and me got stopped for drinking outside of a bar by cops and to get out of it I made out with him.

Except it didn't really get me out of it. At all. I ended up being pressed against his car, searched, handcuffed, and put in the back of his car while Brielle and every one else begged him not to take me and to let me go. Of course they got out of it and I didn't.

He refused to let me go and said that I assualted him, which was complete bullshit. He kept looking at me like he wanted me anyway, and he drove away with me anyway.

"This is bullshit. Why would you take me in for this? My husband is a cop and would never do this. You're such an asshole. Cops like you don't deserve their badge-"

"Ma'am, shut up." He mumbled as he rubbed his scruff in the front seat and drove.

"Are you married? Is that why you're so mad? I'm married too. Today is my anniversary with my husband. I have a kid. Look I'll do anything if you let me go. Please? I got my daughter taken away from me for something not my fault, I have a one year old son, and a husband who is a detective. We're good people." I said.

"What hotel are you staying at? You said you were staying at one right?" He asked.

"Yes. Please take me there. If I tell my husband I was arrested he'll kill me-please. I'll lose my job." I said.

"What do I get out of it?" He asked and I looked up at him through his rearview mirror.

"I literally don't care. You can have whatever you want." I said.

"Are we talking sex or what?" He asked.

"I don't care. I guess so-if you want sex we can have sex. I'm staying at the Four-Seasons hotel in a suite. My friends and I all got separate suites and we just wanted a girls night." I said.

"Then I'll drive you to the hotel and I'll take the cuffs off when we get there. You just have to lead me to the room." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and he looked like he was unsure about it and mad at himself for the negotiating, but I was mad at myself too. I was throwing myself at a cop just so I didn't get arrested-and this time it wasn't Trevor.

He pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and he got out the car. He looked around before going to my door and he pulled me out the car and pinned me against it again as he took the cuffs off. He let go off me and tucked them back on the side of his belt and I turned around and kissed him.