How have you been~Shreya

Hi strong girls.How have you been? School has been so tiring. I am so tired....of life. You guys, the only strength of mine, are one of the reasons I'm alive.

Guys my life is pretty much into place. You know why. Well maybe because I gave time. I gave time to every situation which was killing me inside.So I was like having fights with my dad. My friend told me to give everything just enough time.Trust me I did and here I am,sharing my thoughts with my bae s.

Also, as every girl's sad story cannot be completed without the mention of boys.

There was a guy.(ugh.)We started talking one day like a lot. Like he kept saying things like he loves me. All this made me happy. He even said that he will never forget me. Guess what? Yes you are right. H e forgot. He practically expected me to start the conversation. I was like''excuse me mister, who do u think u are. girls can also be expecting a lot, it is not our fault that u are rude.

You guys. You guys are so precious to me. You probably won't ever know.But trust me if you guys come to india and not meet me, I'll come and personally pull u out of that return flight and hug you and say''I'll be there always.''

Feel free to PM me. I'll take out time fro my busy schedule to talk to my favourite people. Do not hesitate to text me because of my schedule. You guys matter, Your feelings matter, Your opinons matter. AND YOUR EXISTENCE MATTERS.

My account is FANGIRL21093. TEXT ME ANYTIME. We can talk about anything and everything.

Like kayla( our queen xbeautifulphrasesx )once said

once said)

''Chase goals, Not guys.''

I love you guys more than Niall loves nandos, Zayn loves his hair, Harry loves Gucci, Liam hates spoon and Louis loves carrots. ( Yes i'm a directioner.)

Bye beauties. Text me asap. Comment if u have objections or suggestions or even precious thoughts. Bye. Saranghaeo.

xoxo

Shreya.