So, I made sounds like I was getting sick, walked out the bathroom after flushing and "washing" my mouth, and sawyer looked up at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I got sick. I think I have a fever coming on too-I'm going to stop by the drug store okay?" I asked.

"Do you want me to go for you? You can just rest?" He asked. Shit.

"No. I'm allergic to a lot of medicine so I'll just go it's fine. I'm not weak or anything." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, baby. Let me know when you're there. Drive safe." He said and I smiled weakly as I put on leggings. I walked out the room and I left. I needed to be held by Trevor.

* * *

I showed up at Trevs house without even telling him and when I knocked on the door he opened it with an annoyed and tired expression on his face.

"Can I help you? I have two kids upstairs that just now finally fucking fell asleep." He mumbled under his breath before even looking who was standing in front of him. Then he realized it was me.

"Bails?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I smiled weakly.

"I told sawyer I was going to the store, I faked throwing up in the bathroom for this. You better feel honored." I said and he chuckled.

"What?" He asked.

"I needed a reason to get to your house so I faked throwing up and told him I was going to the store to get medicine. He's oblivious." I said and he let me in his house and kissed my cheek.

"Why did you send me those pictures?" He asked.

"Because I miss you and I wanted you to see my body and that I was being serious." I said.

"You just texting me and telling me that makes me happy and let's me know you're serious. I'm not worried about that. Your body looks amazing though." He said.

"Thank you." I said and he brought me to his kitchen and handed me a water and I grabbed it while locking my eyes on his.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he rubbed my sides.

"Please kiss me." He said and I did. We locked lips and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He cupped my cheeks and I rubbed his chest. We smiled against each other's lips and he tilted his head to the side and kissed me more passionately. It literally took my breath away. He pressed me against the counter and ran his hands down to my ass and I moaned against his lips. Then my phone started ringing, and I went to pull away from him and he grabbed my phone and threw it.

"Fuck your phone." He mumbled and kissed me again. I chuckled and he smiled. He was so fucking good at kissing.

"Trev, let me check my phone." I said and he looked down at me.

"Are you worried it's sawyer?" He asked.

"Not worried. I just have to tell him that I had to go to a different store." I said and he laughed.

"Or you can just tell him you're with your husband. I think that's acceptable. You married me for a reason." He said.

"Trev, just let me talk to sawyer before doing anything. Please?" I asked and he let go of me. I went and grabbed my phone, that was now shattered, and it was sawyer. So, I called him and trev looked so annoyed and disappointed that I was calling him.

"Where are you?" He asked as soon as I answered.

"I'm at a different store because they didn't have the medicine I usually take." I said.

"What medicine do you take?" He asked.

"I don't know what it's called, I just know the bottle." I said.

"Bailey you literally have NyQuil in the cabinet." He said and I looked up at Trev.

"I know. That was Trevor's and the kids. Not mine." I said.

"How far away are you? You worry me." He said.

"Like thirty minutes." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"I'll see you soon." I said.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said and cringed. Trev cocked an eyebrow at me and I hung up.

"You've already told him you love him?" He asked.

"I told him a long time ago." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Did you actually mean it?" He asked.

"I meant it in a different way. I love sawyer, but I love you in a completely different way. I love the sex I have with sawyer and how calm he is, but I love you  completely. You're my soulmate." I said.

"Is the sex with him better than with me?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Your dick is bigger." I said.

"So am I better?" He asked.

"Didn't I just give you an answer?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter the size. As long as the guy knows what he's doing then anyone could be better." He said and I chuckled.

"You're better." I said.

"I better be." He said and I rubbed his chest.

"Don't tell him you love him anymore, please? I really don't want him taking you from me. I love you so much and I thought you seriously were done. Every time I dropped off the kids or picked them up it felt like someone punched me in the stomach. I love you too much to act like I don't have feelings for you. Bailey I swear on everything I am you come before anyone including myself. Other than our kids, I would do anything for you. Even if you hated me I'd do anything." He said.

"I know-Trev I love you and I want to talk more but sawyer is going to flip. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sawyer has work so just come by." I said and he nodded and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again.

"Be careful. Text me when you get home-" he paused and he let go of me.

"Hold on." He said and he went in one of his cabinets and he pulled out medicine and handed it to me.

"Here. It'll look like you actually went to the store." He said and he put it in a plastic store bag and I chuckled.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"No problem."