"We literally have two kids together and we're getting married in a month and you fucked someone else? I mean wasn't my best friend enough?" He asked.

"Stop." I said.

"No. I'm upset with you." He said.

"Did you do it in this bed?" He asked and I looked at him for a second. I did but I didn't know what to say and his eyes softened.

"I'm laying on the bed you fucked someone else in?" He asked and I went to stop him from getting up but he pulled away from me and sat up.

"I really can't believe you." He said.

"Trev, Stop. We can talk about it." I said.

"Yeah we can. And we are. You kept telling me not to do anything and I didn't for you. Now you want to tell me you slept with someone else?" He asked.

"Trev it just happened. I don't know what to say. I was drunk and completely out of it. I don't even remember it. I woke up next to him and that was it." I said and he got up out of bed and I grabbed his hand at the end of the bed.

"Stop." I said.

"I'm going back to my room." He mumbled and pulled away from me.

"If you want a turn you can have one. I know you're dying to have a taste of her again." Trev mumbled as he shoved past sawyer and he walked out the room and slammed the door.

"You seriously slept with someone else?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah, sawyer. I did. Did you not just listen to the conversation? I mean come on." I said and he sighed.

"Trev really loves you. He wouldn't do that to you-"

"Obviously I would. I've done it multiple times now. I'm a piece of shit I guess." I said.

"No you're not, Bails. He'll get over it-you just got drunk and fucked up. It happens sometimes. He loves you and he knows you love him, it was just stupid." Brielle said and she sat on the edge of my bed and put her arm around my shoulder.

"I'm literally the worst mom, fiancé and wife." I cried and she shook her head.

"No, you're not. You're a great mom and fiancé and you're going to be a great wife." She said.

"No im not. Trev is such a good dad and he's so good with the kids and he loves me so much and I treat him like shit and don't even know what to do with the kids." I cried and she shook her head.

"Bailey, you're not a bad mom. Trev always talks to me about how good you are with them and how much he loves seeing you with them. He keeps telling me he wants to try again over and over. You're not a bad mom at all. You're not a bad fiancé either. You just fucked up, and what happened between us was my fault. You two weren't together and I lead you on and we went further than we should have multiple times, but you're not a bad fiancé and you're going to make one hell of a wife. You're fun, you love your kids, you set him straight-he's lucky to have you. You know how to have a good time and be happy but know when there a limit. He never had that with Ash. He needs it and is so happy to have you. You seriously have no idea how much he talks about you." Sawyer said and my eyes softened as I cried.

"But I keep fucking up." I cried.

"He's still drunk. He only slept for an hour or a little over an hour. He has so much alcohol in his system that I don't even know how he didn't throw up. If he was sober I'm sure he would have stayed and talked things out. Relax." He said and Brielle nodded.

"I just wanted to have fun." I cried and Brielle shook her head.

"We did have fun. Relax. You're okay. He's going to be just fine." Brielle said.

"I want to go talk to him." I said and she nodded. I got up and put my shoes on before walking out the room and I took the elevator to his room. I walked down the hall and used the key he gave me and when I walked in he was sitting on the edge of the bed and he looked up at me.

"Trev." I said softly and I went over to him. I sat next to him and wrapped my arm around him and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry I freaked out." He said.

"I'm sorry I did that in general." I said and he closed his eyes and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too. I'm sorry." I said and he kissed my cheek and pulled me down next to him on the bed.

"I'll make it up to you when I get sober." He said.

"You don't need to make up for anything. You didn't do anything. I fucked up." I said.

"I got high." He said.

"I know, but you've been doing so good that I know you only did it for the night. Meanwhile I did something that actually fucks up our relationship completely." I said.

"It's not fucking up our relationship. I love you so damn much it's unbelievable. I just got mad because you told me not to do anything and I didn't other than kissing and you slept with someone." He said.

"I'm so sorry." I said and he nodded and rested his head on my chest.

"I just want to cuddle with you and hold you. I don't care about anything else but you and our babies." He said.

"I feel horrible." I said and he rubbed my thigh.

"I made you feel horrible and I'm sorry-"

"Trev, Stop. I fucked up and I don't want you taking blame for something I did. I'm sorry." I said and he didn't say anything and just held me.

"I know. I'm just so sorry I broke being sober." He said.

"You went longer than you ever have. I'm proud of how much you've been getting better. We can just use this to get back to being even better." I said and he nodded and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I need to work on getting better, too." I said softly and he kissed my cheek.

"Please don't ever change."