"I had beer." He said.

"Kiss me." I said.

"No." He said.

"Because you drank vodka and don't want me to taste it on your lips. Otherwise you wouldn't turn down kissing me." I said and he kissed me. I was kind of thrown off but pulled away from him and I smacked him.

"You promised me!" I screamed and his eyes softened.

"I know." He sighed and I grabbed my coat and keys and he stopped me.

"No. I'm going to the bar-"

"I wasn't at the bar." He said.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Sawyers." He said.

"He knows how I feel about it!" I yelled and I pulled away from him and walked out before slamming the door behind me.

I got in my car and literally sped to Sawyers house. I was so fucking angry it was unbelievable. I pulled into his driveway and I knocked on his door. As soon as he opened it I shoved him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What the fuck?" He asked.

"You know what you did!" I yelled.

"Stop. What is going on?" He asked.

"Do not let him drink. You know what happened. You know he can't help himself. He has been doing so good and you let him drink!" I screamed.

"He had a few drinks. It wasn't going to kill him." He said.

"It's killing me!" I screamed and my voice cracked. I felt tears starting to swell in my eyes and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"He can't drink. He can't. You know what it'll lead to. It hurts me mentally and physically. When he's drunk, he wants to get high, and when he's high he hurts me. Physically. I can't take it anymore. We were doing so good and he was sober for months. We were perfect-"

"Did he hurt you?" He asked.

"No but that's not the fucking point." I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again..." He said. He almost acted as if he was hesitating.

"What else do you know?" I asked.

"He hasn't been sober." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" I asked.

"He was drinking. He's been drinking. After he went to rehab he went to the bar. He went multiple times before going back to you. He went before everything that happened too. He hasn't been sober, he's just been controlling himself." He said and I rubbed my temples as I started to cry.

"So he's been lying to me this whole time?" I asked and he sighed.

"He's been doing better, you can't deny that. You didn't even know." He said.

"That's not even the point, Sawyer. I thought he was genuinely doing good. I want him to be honest with me and not be worried about telling me. I just want him to be happy and okay." I cried and he pulled me into him and I cried into his chest. I hated that I felt so lied to. I didn't understand why he couldn't have told me.

"I hate this." I cried.

"He's a guy that needs a lot of fixing. You fixed him more than anyone else has been able to." He said.

"But he's not telling me when he's struggling with it." I cried.

"He's scared to-look I'm sorry I let him drink. He was joking around about having a few beers and I gave him one and he grabbed a few more and asked for vodka. I gave him it because I know sometimes it helps to relax. I didn't realize how much he'd be drinking. I should have known but I wasn't thinking." He said and I pulled away from him and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I just don't know what to do. He's the only person other than Kenz that means the absolute world to me. I love him so much, Sawyer. I don't even think he realizes how much I love him. I'm hard on him and constantly tell him to not do certain things because I worry about him so much." I said.

"I know. I'll help you keep him straight. I'm sorry I let him drink. I won't again." He said and I hugged him and wiped my tears.

"I'm going to the bar and telling the bartender to never fucking serve him and I'm going home and talking to him and then hopefully making out with him and having great make up sex to make myself feel better." I chuckled weakly and he smiled.

"Get him laid and he'll listen to your every command." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I've tried that too many times."