"No. Trev wake up." I chuckled and he shook his head.

"Round 35?" He asked and I laughed and so did he as he turned on his back and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, kenz. I was really tired." He said and she climbed out of my arms to him and she looked worried.

"What happened?!" She asked and she rubbed his neck and he put his hand over hickies I had given him.

"Nothing. Me and her were making funny faces last night and we were just joking around see-she has them too. We were wrestling." He said and she nodded.

"Ohh." She said and he nodded.

"Mommy said that I could have woken her up when you fell asleep." She said and my heart sank. He looked at her for a second and up to me and I didn't even know what to do.

"What?" He asked and she pointed to me.

"Sweetheart you don't have to call us your mommy or daddy." He said.

"My real mommy and daddy would want me to. You take care of me like them." She said and he pouted his lip out.

"Well we'd never replace your parents and never want to make you feel like we are trying to. We just love you and care so much about you kiddo." He said and she nodded.

"I like calling you my mommy and daddy." She said and I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. I didn't even know what to say. It was just so cute.

"Sorry, I fell asleep though. Seriously I was so tired after last night."  He said as he looked up at me and I nodded.

"I know. But it was worth it." I said and he smirked and nodded.

"Make me breakfast." I said and he chuckled.

"I just woke up. You make breakfast." He said and playfully threw a pillow at me.

"Excuse me, but you're the one that woke up and left me sleeping and didn't make me breakfast earlier. Make it for me now." I said.

"You're lucky I love you." He said before getting up and I smiled weakly as he walked to the kitchen.

"Cooper!" Trev called and fed him leftover bacon from earlier in the morning. He winked at me as I limped to sit on the counter and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you limping?" He asked.

"Because I'm sore. It literally hurts." I said.

"Listen, I went easy onbyou the last few rounds." He said.

"The last few out of like 10." I said and he laughed.

"You're going to have to cover your damn neck up before you go to work-" he paused and cracked eggs open on a pan.

"So are you." I said.

"I'm fine. You aren't." He said.

"You're a cop. You need to be professional too." I said. 

"I know, but I'll just laugh it off with the guys. They don't fucking care." He shrugged.

"Do you think I'll get pregnant after last night?" I asked and he laughed.

"The amount of times that I came last night, yeah, I hope so." He said and I smiled weakly.

"I hope so too." I said and he threw bacon on the pan and toasted me a bagel while he let it cook.

"If not we'll just keep on trying. We can try again tonight." He said.

"Are you not sore? I'm not doing anything tonight. I'm so exhausted and my legs are weak from you pinning them back." I said and he laughed.