16 - Declan's Release (3/24/2019 New Chapter)

Start from the beginning

He wished so badly that the woman on his lap, stroking his cock and kissing him, were Eden. But when he opened his eyes it was Diamond staring back at him.

Brown eyes and skin. Full lips that fit so well against his. She would do just fine.

His gaze dropped to her breasts. Dark areolas tipped with pierced nipples. A flicker of desire fired through him.

"I want to punish you." Her hand stopped mid stroke.

"With that?" She pointed at the belt gripped in his hand.

He brought it up between them, trailing it over her chest. "It would please me greatly to feel it land across your skin."

"I have conditions."

"Name them."

"You won't hit hard enough to draw blood."

"Understandable."

"And only on my ass and thighs." She added.

"Anything else before we start?"

She grew quiet as her fingers ran over the belt.

"I didn't peg you as the shy type like Eden. What's your last request. Out with it."

"When you fuck me-"

"Getting down to the nitty gritty, are we?" He laughed when she raised a brow at him. "Continue."

"When you fuck me, I want you to put this around my neck and choke me." She said. "But not enough to make me pass out. Just enough to make it so you have complete control over how and when I breathe."

"Deal." He kissed her. Only this time it was quick, as though the meeting of their lips was nothing more than a hand shake of agreement.

"How do you want me?"

"Over there." He motioned to the other end of couch with the belt. "On your knees with your ass in the air and your cheek pressed against the fabric."

She moved from his lap and went to the other end of the couch.

"Lift your hips higher and arch your back so I can see that cunt of yours." She did as she was told. He trailed the belt up the back of her thigh. "Now lace your fingers behind your neck."

"Like this?" She asked as she moved her hands to the back of her neck.

He brought the belt down over the backs of her thighs. "No talking."

Declan began to warm her up, teasing her skin with light passes. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

He brought the belt down over her thighs with a quick snap.

"One." Diamond spoke the word with pride.

Another blow, this time a little harder landed over her ass.

"Two."

He brought the belt down over her thighs. This blow made her hiss and it was music to his ears.

"Count." He ordered when she didn't speak.

"Three." The pride wavered the tiniest bit.