"Trev I really don't want to drink." I sighed and I nuzzled back into him and closed my eyes. I was honestly tired.

"Open your eyes. Don't fall asleep on me now." He chuckled and sat up.

"Hey. I was comfortable." I said as he hovered over me in the seat and he untied the bag before pulling out a little black box.

"What's that?" I chuckled and he smiled weakly  and pulled the box open, revealing a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and I covered my mouth.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"Will you be my wife?" He asked and I started crying. I had no idea at all.

"Is this really happening?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded.

"It's happening." He said.

"Yes." I smiled through tears and he gently took my hand and slipped the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly.

"Oh my god-Trevor it's beautiful." I cried and he smiled and kissed me.

"Shit I was nervous for a second. You asked what like you weren't into it." He said and I laughed and kissed him passionately. He cupped my cheek and held me tightly in his arms.

"I can't believe it." I cried and covered my mouth and he smiled weakly and had tears in his own eyes, but wiped them away and he wiped mine.

"Stop crying. You're making me cry." He chuckled.

"Trevor." I half cried half laughed and he rubbed my side.

"Oh my god." I cried and buried my face into my hands.

"Are these happy cries?" He asked and wiped under his eyes again. He was just joking with me to help the crying but I was so damn happy.

"Yes." I cried and he rubbed my arm.

"Let me lay back down with you. The whole car thing doesn't give us a lot of space." He joked and he laid down back next to me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheeks and I cried into his chest. I was officially engaged to my best friend and lover. He was my entire world and I was so fucking happy to be his.

"When did you get a ring?!" I asked.

"I've been home for a whole month during the day. I've had plenty of time." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

"God, I love it. It's so beautiful you have no idea." I said as I looked at the ring and he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I love you. I can't wait to stop calling you my girlfriend and call you my wife." I said and he kissed me. He kept kissing me and I loved it. I wanted to kiss him over and over again for hours.

"I get to call you my husband. I never thought I'd marry someone as hot as you." I said and he laughed.

"What are you talking about? You're a model." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Not even close to one." I said and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Bullshit." He said softly and he pulled me into him. I nuzzled into his chest and closed my eyes and he rubbed my thigh.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I have no clue what's going on in this movie at this point." He said.

"I don't know either but I'm engaged to my best friend so I don't care." I said and he chuckled.

"I say we call Nancy and ask if it's okay for her to watch mackenzie overnight and we stay at a hotel. She knows I had this planned and offered to watch her overnight. I know she wouldn't have a problem with it." He said and I kissed him.

"As long as she's okay with it then I'm okay with it." I said and he kissed me and grabbed his phone out his back pocket. He moved a little to call her and she picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, sweetheart." She said through speaker.

"Hey. How's Kenzie?" He asked with a smile.

"She's good. She's sleeping actually." She chuckled.

"Aw Okay. Well bailey and I are officially engaged." He smiled and she cheered.

"Oh my! Congrats! I'm so happy for you two! Mackenzie will be happy too!" She said excitedly and I could tell she said it with a smile.

"Yeah-I was wondering if it was okay if we got a hotel here and came home early in the morning. I really feel bad but it's already 10 and by the time we'd get home it'd be late." He said.

"Yeah, of course. Don't worry about it. Enjoy yourselves tonight and have fun. Congrats to the both of you." She said.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled up at me.

"It means so much to us." He said.

"No problem. I'll see you in the morning." She said.

"Thank you. See you." He said and she hung up. She was so sweet and I was so happy to spend the night with him away from everything. I felt bad for not being with Mackenzie, but we needed a night out.