"You got this for me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Trevor-I Love it." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Me too. It's like a curse to get your girlfriend or wife's name tattooed on you, so I got something I liked but mostly was for you. When we were talking I told you that you had patience for me. You invest your time with me. I wanted this for you." He said.

"Can I touch it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He chuckled and I put my hand on his chest. He smiled and I smiled up at him.

"I love it. God, I love you. You look good with it." I said and hugged him tightly and he kissed my cheek.

"What about you Mackenzie? Do you like it?" He asked and turned around and showed her. She smiled widely and nodded and he chuckled.

"You should get cooper on you." She said and he smiled weakly.

"I would only ever get my old puppy Dak tattooed on me, but I don't know. Maybe." He shrugged and she smiled weakly.

"I also got you something in the kitchen." He said and grabbed my hand. He led me into the kitchen and there were roses in a vase on the counter with chocolate and chips. It was so cute.

"Trev." I said softly and he smiled weakly. I kissed him and hugged him and he smiled. He was the cutest.

"Thank you." I said.

"I had to spoil you." He smiled.

"Did you get anything for Mackenzie?" I asked.

"I got flowers too-" he paused and he motioned to the kitchen table and I looked over to see a smaller vase with yellow and orange roses in it. He also had candys bars for her. Oh god he was going to spoil the hell out of her, but I loved it.

"Mackenzie!" He called excitedly and she ran into the room.

"Look. I got you flowers and candy." He said and he picked her up and let her stand on a chair at the table to see them. She wasn't that tall enough to sit and smell and see the flowers so he just watched her carefully as she stood and she smelt them and smiled widely.

"Oh my gosh! They smell so good!" She said excitedly and he chuckled. She reached for him to pick her up and he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her cheek.

"That's my favorite color." She said.

"Which one? Orange or yellow?" He asked.

"Both!" She said and he laughed.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"I guess yellow." He shrugged and she looked at me.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"Yellow." I smiled and he went over to me.

"Good thing I got yellow flowers." He said and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Officer Prescott?" She asked.

"How about you just call me Trevor or Trev?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Trevy." She smiled and we both laughed.

"Bet you've never been called that." I said.

"I have by a few of my exes." He chuckled and I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes.

"Do I still call you Ms Collins?" She asked.

"You can But you don't have to. You can call me Bailey." I smiled and she nodded.

"Trevy and Bailey." She smiled and he chuckled and kissed her cheek again.

"You're so adorable." He said.

"You're cute." She said to him and my jaw dropped. His face got red and he chuckled and she blushed and smiled. I knew it.

"Hey. You can't steal my man." I joked and she giggled.

"Come here. It's my turn to hold you. Trevy gets all the love and I get nothing." I smiled and picked her up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and nuzzled her head into my neck and he kissed my forehead.

His phone started ringing and he pulled away from going to hug us, and he grabbed it on the counter. He answered it and it was sawyer from what I saw.

"Hello?" He asked and he narrowed his eyes after a few seconds.

"Slow down. What's going on?" He asked.

"You need me to go in?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah-I guess so-you need me like right now?" He asked.

"Well isn't that against what's going on right now?" He asked.

"Okay-okay. I'll be there just give me a few minutes to get my shit on." He said and Mackenzie looked up at him. She wasn't used to him cursing and I wasn't going to correct him because it was obviously serious. He hung up and he hugged me and kissed me and mackenzies cheek.

"I have to go. Sawyer wants me to go to something going on." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A drug bust. Like a really big drug bust. I'll be home later." He said.

"Is it safe to go to that?" I asked.

"My job isn't safe." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Trev, please be careful." I said.

"I will. I'm excited if anything." He said.

"I know you're excited but-"

"Bailey. It's a call. Every department around us is there and they need more. I need to go and help them out." He said.

"Why is everyone there? Will you be paid for this? Trev I don't want anything happening to you." I said and he sighed.

"The guys won't come out the house and they apparently have someone inside hostage. They need helping getting everyone out. I'm going to be fine. I always am fine." He said and I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Please be careful." I said.

"Always." He said.

"Please, Trevor. Sawyer didn't sound happy on the phone. I just want you to be safe." I said and he nodded.

"I'll be fine." He said and I nodded.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too-I'm not leaving right this second. I have to get changed in my uniform." He said and he walked out the kitchen. I sighed and put Mackenzie down and she looked up at me with a sad look.

"I know, sweetheart. I don't want him to leave either." I sighed and she walked out the kitchen. He ran back downstairs with his uniform on and I missed him in it so bad. I loved how he looked in it, and Jesus Christ he was hot, it almost distracted me from the fact he was going to a dangerous call.

"Okay. I'll see you guys later. The latest I'll beback is like four hours from now. I love you and I promise I'll stay safe and be fine. I'm just helping out." He said.

"Okay." I said and he smiled weakly and grabbed his car keys and his cop car keys.

"Finally."