"How? What?" I asked.

"I have been home for weeks without you here when you're at work. You never go in this basement so I knew I could pull it off. I hope you like it." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"I hired people to put the walls up and make rooms and everything and I bought the bar and everything with it, the couch, the tv, everything. I made sure that the play room and living room area were the biggest areas down here because we would be in them the most. I got it done." He said and I kissed him.

"Nancy-I'm sorry. I feel like every time you see me I'm crying-I just really am in disbelief." I said and she smiled and shook her head.

"No, I think it's amazing and Mackenzie definitely loves it." She said and we both looked over at her playing in the room and she walked out with a teddy bear and walked to us and handed to Trevor.

"Can you hold him." She said and He took it and she smiled weakly. It was a genuine soft and happy smile. Like he did something that made her the happiest girl on earth.

"What?" He asked and smiled back to her.

"My daddy would take my teddy bears and hold them. He promised to keep me and them safe. I still have them. So can we put them in my room?" She asked and his eyes softened.

"Of course we can." He said and she reached for him to pick her up. He did and she nuzzled her head against his neck and he kissed her cheek. She had to have been more attached to her dad before. She was definitely a daddy's girl through and through and even though Trevor wasn't her real dad, he was definitely something to her. She trusted him with everything.

"Okay, Mackenzie. We have to go back. You'll be here forever soon." Nancy smiled to her and she got quiet and he rubbed her back.

"It's okay. You'll be back soon and next time you'll be able to hang out and do whatever you want any time you want." I said and she nodded sadly.

"I know." She sighed and I kissed her cheek too before he walked upstairs with her in his arms. He was holding the teddy bear too and he gave it to her when he put her down upstairs.

"I can't wait for her to be home forever." Nancy said.

"Neither can we." I smiled and she tugged on Trevor's arm.

"Can you keep my bear safe until I go home?" She asked and his eyes softened.

"Of course I can. I'll put it up in your room so Cooper doesn't get it." He said and she giggled.

"Okay." She said.

"Okay sweetheart, come on." Nancy said and put her hand out for her to take. Mackenzie hugged me and him tightly and we both kissed her cheeks.

"We'll see you soon kiddo." He said.

"See you." She said cutely and she held Nancy's hand as they walked to the door. We followed them out and watched them leave.

When we walked back into the house I kissed Trevor and he smiled against my lips.

"Why didn't you tell me about that?" I asked.

"It was a surprise." He said.

"It's amazing Trev, I just hope you didn't spend a lot of money on it. This isn't our forever home." I said.

"I know. I spent a decent amount of money, but well at least get a year use out of it before we buy a house together that has all that already. Plus it raises the sell price of this house. It's worth it." He said and I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my temple.

"Please. Please. Please take a pregnancy test." He sighed.

"Oh god, Trev. We're back on this?" I asked.

"I'm just saying. You have a little bump..." he said and my jaw dropped as I looked up at him.

"I didn't mean it like that. Don't even take it that way. You know I think your body is perfect." He said.

"Maybe I'm just gaining a little weight. We've been eating out a lot." I said.

"Bailey. The last time we ate out was like a month ago." He said.

"We drank last night. Drinking makes me bloated." I said.

"When was the last time you got your period?" He asked and I looked up at him and I shrugged.

"Last month." I lied and he chuckled.

"God you're such a shit head." He said and I chuckled. He smiled and I pulled away from him.

"I think Mackenzie has a crush on you." I said.

"Don't say that." He said.

"Why?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and he followed.

"Because. I'm going to be the father figure in her life." He said.

"Well you came down without a shirt and she was staring at your abs." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"Probably looking at my tattoos. I shouldn't have done that, I just wasn't awake. I'm still not." He said.

"You should get more tattoos." I said as I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and a spoon from the drawer.

"What do you want me to get?" He asked.

"I don't care, but you should do a half sleeve on your right bicep." I said.

"Alright. You should come with me when I get it done." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So you can get one." He said and he walked towards me and gripped my hips.

"Why would I get one?" I asked.

"Because you'd look hot." He smirked and he took the yogurt out of my hands and kissed me.

"You still want more after last night?" I asked.

"Of course I do." He said and he ran his hands to the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Babe." I chuckled and he pulled them down and when down with them. He pulled my panties off and looked up at me before clashing his tongue against my sex and I moaned.

"That's my girl." He said lowly and he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and laid back back against the counter. He was eating me out on our kitchen counter. The only places I had ever had sex with people in houses were the bedroom, basement, or living room on the couch. Not the kitchen.

"Babe." I moaned and tried to grip the wall but I gripped the cabinet and the door got pulled down off one of the hinges and it was hanging above us. He stopped and laughed and so did I. I could not believe I broke it.

"Come on. I don't want that falling on you." He said and pulled me up. He picked me up unexpectedly in his arms and he carried me into the living room as he kissed me.

"Hold on." I said as he climbed on top of me when he set me down on the couch.

"What?" He asked.

"Are we trying?" I asked.

"For a kid?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I mean. You haven't told me to stop and I haven't been wearing condoms..." he trailed off and he sighed.

"We kind of started to try without making it clear." He said and I nodded.

"Do you want to keep doing it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and he smiled weakly and kissed me. He pulled the front of his boxers and sweatpants down and he eased himself inside me slowly.

"You're going to have to take a test eventually."