Fake it til you make it ~ Merveille

...tips to help you become more confident

Hey girls! This is my very first post here on SGC due to technical problems I couldn't update earlier. So here comes something...

"Yes,I can." It's a phrase we all need to say more often. Increase your self belief, and watch as you grow more confident. I know it's the Christmas season and we should all be in the Christmas spirit but, like I always say one can't enjoy a certain event or festive season without confidence, because confidence is an expression or feeling of certainty. But what if you don't think you have it? As they say, fake I till you make it, babe. It simply means acting like the person you want to be until you are that person.

The trick is building yourself up. Start with confidence. It is also the belief that you can do anything you set your mind to because you can actually do it. I always look in the mirror and repeat this mantra: I am bold. I am strong. I am capable. It might seem weird speaking to yourself through the mirror but like I said it's a mantra, you have to say it everyday till it becomes a habit. We all have several things that we do very well. Find the thing you are great at, and use it as motivation.

Follow up with attitude, which is a way of thinking about something. If you are negative about something, then you will feel negatively as well.

Here's a neat trick💖: keep a notebook or diary in which you write your thoughts, feelings and goals, even those that seem out of this world, like getting distinctions in academics, starting a YouTube channel despite the hate out there or starting a business. Then note why you'll get there. Next time you feel bad about yourself, go back to your notebook to be reminded that yes you can because you slay!!!👑

Lastly, be prepared. If you have a speech in front of people read up on your topic, make notes, memorise what you are going to say. There is nothing worse then stuttering when presenting a speech. Speaking up in public requires some confidence, but this is not always easy. However , you can always act like you have confidence even if you don't. No one can read your mind as they won't know, and all they'll see is someone willing to speak. Also the more you 'fake it' the easier it becomes to speak out. You'll find yourself getting more and more confident.

Same goes with life we all learn as life goes on but we also have to be prepared for what it has to offer whether its good or bad and if it just happens to be bad, just remember that stars can't shine without the dark and a fire can't catch without a spark and just like the rain is required so a rainbow can be formed, we also have to endure hardships to understand the real of meaning 'Life' once the storm is paved away we all will be living our best lives.

Remember, you are what you think. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you, make a list of all your awesome qualities and you're on your way to making it!!

⭕⭕⭕

That's it for now warriors
If any of you would like to chat just hit me up with a pm on my account @BlueLemonde8 and will try to reply asap!!

Thanks♥♥
Stay Strong💪