BEING SENSITIVE IS A GIFT....~SHREYA

Hey peeps, long time no see. I was in school all this time. For those of you who do not know, I study in a boarding school.That is why I don't get to write much. So here is another topic for my strong girls....Sensitivity.

Now I believe all the people in this group are strong and believe that nothing can come their way. But you know, there are always exceptions . I'm not demotivating anyone.  If I am, please comment.

Let me tell you what happened in school.I was very close friends with this junior. We were practically like sisters. But when this term started, she started acting weird around everyone else including me. I couldn't bear it.Also during this time I realize, I had started developing feelings for her. They weren't desirous but affectionate.

One day she screamed at me, and I was hurt, so I wrote my feelings in a letter and gave it to her. She was cool with it and said that the feelings aren't mutual. I was fine.

Guys, one thing I noticed was that depression had made me extremely sensitive, that means if anyone said something harsh, I would start crying . Something like this happened.

Suddenly, my friend decides not to talk to me.
When I go and ask her, she gave me a long letter which clearly said that she does not like me because I'm too "SENSITIVE". I was hurt. Nobody had ever told me that. I shut myself out from the entire world.

But what did I realize that she actually taught me something. Staying weak and helpless won't result in anything good. I've to go and face the problems with all the strength I have.  Even though there is not much, who cares. If you have faith and hope, anything is possible.

One more thing, you should be grateful, that you are sensitive. You can actually feel the pain everyone else feels. You can think and help them get out of their hard times.
Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk or have doubts.

All the love,
Shreya♡♡.

p.s.if you did not like this chapter, comment or pm me. Otherwise, live, love, laugh...