Before Or Later You

Tracy's POV

" This is insanity." Dani said.

" Yes, I know." I said to him.

" You are not leaving. What happened suddenly that you want to leave?" He asked me.

" I just want to go back to home." I said. " I miss my family." I said.

" You just can go and see them then come back." Susan said.

" Yeah, I can but I think they won't let me come back again. It was too much to make them agreed with my decision before." I said to them.

" But this is crazy." Dani said. "Won't you join my wedding ceremony?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Silly!!! I would never miss that. I am still excited to know how beautiful Kyle looks on her wedding day. Still want to see how you guys get married happily. I won't miss that anyway." I said to him.

" Good that you will." He said.

" You are leaving for real?" Susan asked me sadly.

" Yes but I will surely visit you guys often." I said to them and hugged them both.

" Is Kyle free this evening? Let's have a dinner together?" I asked him.

" I will call her and let you know." He said.

" Surely do that." I said.

" I will miss you, Tracy." Susan said.

" I will miss you too." I said.

" But I don't think you can leave." Dani said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Your contract? You can't leave before you complete your project." He said.

" I will send my project from there. Don't worry. " I said.

" But what if they sue you?!  This says you can't leave until your contact is end." He said.

" If they do that then I will handle it. No worries they will not." I said but I really was confused if they will or not but I will not be working here after what happened last night.

" Yeah, I can understand. They are family friends of yours." He said and I nodded.

" I will call you everyday." Susan said.

" You are so sweet Susan but you are way too much innocent." I said to her." You should change this thing. Otherwise people will try to take advantage from you."

" Exactly. Tracy is right Susan. You shouldn't act this much innocent." Dani said.

Susan looked confused. She looked at us then though for a moment.

" Then what will I do?!" She asked us after thinking about God knows what.

" Just act a bit savage." I said.

" Like Tracy." Dani said.

" Yes like .." I stopped and glared at Dani who was trying hard to stop himself from laughing out loud.

" I will kill you." I said to Daniel who laughed out loud this time.

" Dani, stop irritating her, ok?" Susan said.

" Alright, you girls will still be supporting each other." He said.

" Well, yes we will." Susan said.

" I know that." He said.

" Then you guys go and work. I will talk to you all after submitting my resignation letter. I will just come." I said to them and they nodded.

I stood up and walked towards Marc's office. Don't want to face Liam now. There will be another drama then. I knocked and waited for Marc to allow me to go in.

" Come in." I head Marc's voice.

" Good morning." I said to Marc going inside.

" Hey, Tracy. Good morning." He said smilingly. " How are you now?"

" Yeah, I am doing fine. Thank you." I said. " I had something to tell you." I said to him.

" Come have a seat." He said and I nodded.

" Actually." I said and paused for a moment. He looked at me sharply.

" Did you do something wrong in your sketches?" He asked me.

" No, they are perfectly done." I said.

" Then you want to show them to me?" He asked me.

" No, it's something else." I said to him.

" You want some days leave?" He asked me.

" Not some days." I said.

" A big one?" He asked me.

" What about a permanent one?" I asked him. He looked at me like I have grown 6 heads.

" It's not a good idea." He said.

" What do I need to do if I want to do that?" I asked him.

" I can't do any help of you about this. You have to talk to Liam. If only he says yes then I can approve it." He said.

" Ok, then I will go and meet him." I said to him.

" Yes, sure. Go talk to him." He said.

" Thank you. I will talk him." I said and walked towards Liam's cabin. I Knocked on that.

" Yes, come in." I heard his voice.

I felt my anger rose up. I kept quiet and went inside.  I found Liam working on his laptop. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I cleared my throat to draw his attention. He looked at me then again started to work.

" You want to say something?" He asked me.

" I wanted to give this to you." I said showing my resignation letter.

" Ok, keep it there." He said.

" Sure." I said and put the envelope there on the table.

It was easy. I thought to myself. I was about to come out of the cabin but when I reached the door and tried to open it, it was like locked and sealed. I couldn't open it anyhow. I tried a lot but it wasn't possible for me to open it.

" Need any help?" I heard Liam's voice who was still working on his laptop.

" You locked the door?!" I asked him.

" You did it. I didn't even went to the door. How can I lock it?!! If it's locked then you must have done it." He said.

" Open the door and let me go you stupid!!!" I said stomping my feet.

" So, you are done with your drama?" He asked me.

" It's not a drama." I said.

" So, you think you can resign?" He asked standing up and walking towards me.

" I want to go home. Besides can't take it if you don't trust me." I said.

" You have the trust issue not me." He said.

" You left before I explain last night. You think it was right?" She asked me.

" Alright, I am sorry." He said and I wasn't expecting him saying sorry.

" You should." I said.

" But you can't resign." He said and he tore the letter in shred.

" I hate you." I said stomping my feet.

" Yes, I love you too." He said smirking at me. " And no one before or later you." He said to me and pulled me closer then pressed his lips on mine.