Pervert Alert

Liam's POV

" Butterscotch is bae." She squealed and I chuckled seeing her reaction. " Why are you laughing?" She asked me glaring at me.

" No, nothing. You enjoy your ice cream." I said to her.

" Yeah." She said and started to have her ice cream like a little girl. See I was right when I said that Tracy hasn't changed a bit by passed few years. She is still same. Still the little kid when she is not the feisty one.

" Is it good?" I asked her.

" Yeah, you want some?" She said.

" No, I am fine." I said. " I will have you instead." I mumbled.

" You said something?" She asked me.

" No. Have your ice cream." I said and she just shrugged.

" Where are you taking me after that?" She asked me.

" It's surprise." I said to her.

" You didn't buy me flower." She complained.

" We have the whole day for it you know. So don't worry. I have a better plan for that." I said to her.

" What kind of plans?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

" You will like them I bet you will." I said.

" You know I don't trust you in this matter, right?" She asked me.

" This idea of yours will be changed forever after this." I said.

" I hope so." She said to me.

" Yeah, that's why I wanted you not to know. Let's keep it secret." I said.

" No, tell me." She said.

" Finish your ice cream." I said to her.

" You are mean." She said.

" Yeah. I know." I said.

" Urrrghh!!! I hate you." She said.

" Ok, keep hating me." I said. She glared at me and kept eating her ice cream savagely. I chuckled.

Soon she was done having her ice cream and we walked out of the ice cream parlour. I pulled her near me and she glared at me but didn't react much.

" Still angry?" I asked her.

" I am not angry." She said.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said and looked away. I leaned on her and stole a kiss from her lips. She glared at me but still didn't react.

" Now what kind of date it is?" I asked her.

" Why what happened?" She asked me.

" You are not even talking just looking around blankly. Come on smile." I said.

" HAHAHA." She laughed sarcastically. " Happy?" She asked me. I smirked at her. I know how to convince her.

" Do you want me to tickle you?" I asked her.

" You wouldn't dare." She said to me.

" Oh, really?!" I asked her.

" Liam!!! I will kill you." She said looking at me in horror. I know what is her weakness.

" Ok kill me." I said and was about to tickle her but she pushed me away. Then started to run sticking her tongue at me.

" Run, Babe, run. If I catch you then you are gone." I said to her.

" In your dream, Liam." She said and ran away. Nah, I have a short cut. I heard her giggling like a small kid. I ran after her and caught her in a few moments.

" Got you." I said and hugged her from back. She squealed then giggled.

" Now?!" I asked her. She kept giggling.

" Should I tickle you?" I asked her but she shook her head.

" No, no. Don't tickle me." She said and I turned her toward me.

" Then what should I do with you?" I asked her.

" Let me go." She said trying to act innocent but trust me she was doing nothing but just provoking me more and more. She knows how to do that. Temptress.

" Never." I said and pulled her closer then slammed my lips on her at once. She giggled on my lips but kissed me back. I pulled her closer. Feeling her near me. I felt my heart was beating crazily. I bet she could hear my heart beat. We broke the kiss and I hugged her at once. She hugged me back. We both were out of breath.

" Let's go." I said to her breaking the hug.

She just nodded. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder. I felt her wrapping her arm around my back. I smiled at her but she kept looking away.

" So you are not angry anymore?" I asked her.

" I am still angry." She said.

" But you said you are not angry awhile back." I said.

" Will you ever be changed?" She asked me.

" No, I won't." I said to her.

" I can feel that." She said.

" Yes, you are stuck." I said.

" I am." She said.

" Where are we going now?" She asked me.

" You can choose." I said.

" I don't have any idea so I will leave it on you." She said and I chuckled.

" Let's go pay a visit to the Eiffel." I said to her.

" But I have acrophobia. You know that. I don't want to climb." She said.

" I know. We will just go and see. Won't climb up." I said to her.

" Ok then if you say so." She said.

" Yeah, let's go." I said.

" Dani is going to kill me later." She said.

" I thought he is your friend." I said to her.

" I am out of work these days." She said.

" Today is bank holiday." I said to her. " So, don't worry about that. You are safe for today. But I don't know if he kills you after that." I said and she glared at me.

" Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked me.

" I thought you already know." I said.

" I was thinking about it. I put alarm one hour ahead today. Totally spoiled my sleep. I don't know how it get changed. I made it on time but it was 1 hour ahead. I think I did a mistake while setting it up." She said and I laughed.

" What happened?!! What's wrong?" She asked me.

" You did it right. But I set that up again when I reach there to wake you up. I knew if I dared to do that you would have killed me. And I don't want to get killed by you." I said. " But I want a lot of things from you." I said winking at her.

" What kind of things, Mr. Edwards?! Care to explain?" She asked.

" Elaboration won't be good to share in a public place. So we should keep it up when we are alone, right?" I asked her.

" Ewwww!!! Pervert." She said.

" How can you say that?" I asked her.

" I know you better." She said.

" Alright. Let's see about it later." I said.

" Pervert alert!!!" She said and I chuckled. 

TJL#16#Wherever You Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें