Like Years Have Passed

Liam's POV

" No, I am not in. I will never do it ever. Do you think she will forgive me if I do so?" My sister in law Aurora who is supposed to be my best friend said angrily to me.

" Well, calm down, Rora. I didn't tell you to do so, I was just saying. " I said.

" Well, she will beat you up just there, don't try to make her angry , you know her nature." Luke told me.

" Yes, don't make mess between me and Tracy, we are friends. " Aurora said.

" OK, OK, don't shout. " I said putting hands over my ears.

" So, mean!!!" Aurora said in a pissed tone.

" Well, yeah. I know that." I said.

" I can go and meet her though." She said.

" Yeah, after all your friend." I said.

" OK, guys stop now." Luke said and I left his cabin not before reminding Aurora the evening events where we are invited for this evening.

I was thinking about her. She will be there and her family too. I kept myself away from her because she wanted me to do so. I thought over these years, I didn't find any cause of this insanity of hers. But one thing I came to know is letting her go is not in my dictionary.

I went to my cabin and completed my works. I left for home. I got ready for the event and got downstairs and heard my cousins were there.

" Hi, guys!" I greeted them and sat down with them.

" Wow, Kiddo, you look dashing as always." Eleanor said and winked at me. I laughed.

" Yes, he does. But sometimes look at this poor husband of yours too." Steffan said and smiled at me.

" Evil man." Eleanor said.

" I will take that as a compliment." Steffan said and winked at her then got a death glare from his wife which eventually didn't work on him.

" So, Kiddo? I heard you wanted to bribe someone to make someone jealous? " Naomi asked out of nowhere. I smirked.

" Everything is fair in love and war. " I winked at her.

" Well, he is right, Babe." Theo said. I smiled widely.

" Don't be mean." Natasha said.

" What have I done? " I asked innocently.

" No use of talking to boys of this family. " Natalie said to Natasha and she nodded. Twins!!! Well, where's mine!!! I didn't see Luke and Aurora still now. Where are they!!!

" What are you looking for? Mom, dad, Uncle, Aunty left along with the kids already. " Naomi said.

" Where is Luke and Aurora?" I asked.

" Must be romancing, love birds!!! " Bella said and all laughed.

" I heard someone is talking about me?" I heard Aurora. She was entering the hall with Luke. Well, happy couple. Love these two. They are always smiling. Luke and Aurora are actually same in their nature. Both are very calm and polite. But whenever they are angry they are dangerous. I saw only a few times in my life when Luke is angry. He is very calm person. Aurora is same. But she is not weak. She is strong girl. She never gives up. That's why I like her very much. Besides, since the day she ran away and came into our house we became best friends.

" Yes, we were planning to lock you both in the house alone if you two were one more minute late." Diya said that and all laughed.

" It would be great. Let's go, babe you were saying you still need some time to complete your make-up." Luke said holding Aurora's hand and winked at her.

" Watch out people, you are in public. " Natalie said.

" Like Liam said everything is fair in love and war." now Leo winked at her.

" Yes, we should give them privacy. " Chris said.

" Well, How?" Natasha asked.

" Close your eyes." Chris said and she immediately covered her eyes with her hands.

" You guys continue I am not watching. " Natasha said.

" But everyone else are." Luke said.

" Stop tricking her. " Eleanor glared at Chris. He laughed.

" I just love to see her cute acts." He said and hold Natasha's hand and kissed on back of it. She smiled at him.

" Now see who is romancing in public? " Aurora said.

" We gave you privacy, now you give us privacy. Close your eyes." Chris said and we all laughed.

" Crazy people. " Noel said out of nowhere.

" Whom are you referring with that, Honey?" Diya glared at him.

" All of us." He said and smiled.

" Why suddenly you think like that, Mr. Axton? Care to explain?" Diya said.

" Well, Mrs. Axton, not suddenly, I know that from when I was born." He smiled widely.

" Well, guys we are getting late. We need to start now or else we will be late." Alan said.

" Yeah, let's go now. We can fight later." Noel pulled Diya with him and all started to leave for the event.

I was thinking about her. She told me to leave her I left her. I still do remember every word of her. It hurt me so bad. But I never asked her why!!! I left her. I begged her to give me a chance but she never gave me. I was so broken but still I hold back. I never met her as she said even when she was here last year I kept myself away from her. Never let her know that I am not able to let her go.

Now that she is here, I am not able to control my feelings. I was so messed first few months without her. But then I got it that if I want to have her in my life I need to wait for right time, because we were too young back then. I concentrated on my studies and works to keep myself busy, to keep myself away from her. That made me rude, arrogant and ruthless person. It hurt me too.

But still I did it. I completed my studies, took care of our business. I was still restless deep in me. I wanted her back.

I suddenly saw the car stopped and we reached the venue. I got down and entered the venue , as I took a turn, I saw her laughing with her family. I was feeling like years have passed since I last time saw her. She was happy I also smiled looking at her.