My Girl

Liam's POV

" Mr. Hubert said he will send his daughter Tiffany to check the arrangements today." Marc said to me.

" Ok, let her come. We will talk to her." I said to him.

" Yes, everything is done. They are ready to present it." He said.

" Good then." I said.

" Will Tracy come today? As she is injured. I hope she gets better soon." He said.

" I don't know, Marc. I will call Ferguson. I texted him an hour back. He said she is still sleeping." I said.

" I really didn't know Tracy is that clumsy. Well, whatever she is talented that matters." He said to me.

" She is." I said.

" Well. I need to go. But before that I need to tell you that Tiffany Hubert is very arrogant." He said. " Deal with her properly. I know you will. I can't stand her a bit. A certified bi*ch." He said and I chuckled.

" I will handle her. Luke told me about her before." I said.

Luke was irritated when he talk about her. I got a feeling already then that she is not a good sign. But we have to do it. For business. Nothing personal with her. So, it doesn't matter.

" Didn't he kill her with his words?" Marc asked me.

" No, he didn't. But surely he wasn't happy to talk about her." I said to him.

" No one become happy to talk about a bi*ch." He said to me.

" Yeah, I can understand. I will manage. Don't worry." I said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Alright then. See you later." I said to him.

" Yeah, I better go now." he said.

He left the cabin. I was just thinking about what Luke and I  talked about last night. I still have no idea how to cope up. If we can make it. What should I do?!!

Should I propose her directly?! No it will be lame. Then what will I do?!! Should I ask him back for a date?!! Will she agree?!

She will never. She will kill you. My brain said. It was right.

Then what should I do!!! Ask her to go out with me for a day?! It's quite same asking for date. Then what should I do!!! How can I make it for her?!!

I was in a deep thought. What can I do to make it up?! She will never agree with whatever I ask her to do. Then what will I do?!!

" Can I come in?" I heard a voice and looked up. Saw a blonde girl standing in the door.

" Sure. Come in." I said and she gave a seductive smirk.

I smirked inwardly. So, this is Tiffany Hubert. Interesting. Very interesting.

" Good morning, Mr. Edwards. I am Tiffany Hubert." She said.

" Hmm, good morning, Ms. Hubert. So, you are already here. I see." I said to her.

" Yeah, decided to pay a visit since you are here. This visit can be more useful to both of us than just a business deal." She said in a seductive tone.

I sighed inwardly. Wasting time for nothing. Not working on me anyways.

" But I wish it to keep as a business deal only." I said to her.

" Think twice. You might regret later." She said.

" There is nothing that can make me regret, Ms. Hubert. You should think about yourself. I hope you keep personal issues away from this. You know better that we won't care to cancel the deal if something goes wrong." I said.

" That's nothing about wrong thing. It's natural." She said.

I kept myself calm. I am not at all confused why Luke hates this woman so much. She might have irritated him much more than this.

" Alright. I don't want to think about anything but the deal. You can keep it professional." I said to her.

" That reaction was not expected." She said.

" You should have gotten an idea after meeting my brother." I said to her.

" He said he has a fiancée. I mean the one who is his wife now." She said. " No comparison between me and her." She gave me a boring look.

" Of course she is an angel and why would someone compare an angel with a evil?!" I asked her.

" You don't even know what this evil is capable of." She said and I looked away from her.

Keep calm, Liam. Don't lose your patience. Just take a deep breath and relax. I said to myself to handle my anger which was hard to hold back now. I still tried to hold back and was about to answer her something but I was stopped as someone knocked on the door.

" Come in." I said and the next moment Tracy came inside. I smiled a bit looking at her irritating face as she was glaring at me.

" Good morning, sir. Just wanted to give you a file that Lin has handed me." She said gritting her teeth.

" Good morning, Tracy. Thank you for this." I said.

" You're welcome." She said.

" Can you wait for a while until I finish with Ms. Hubert?" I asked her.

" I don't wish to do so, sir. I hope you know that, sir that I have works to do that I am your employee, sir and you should know that I am not paid for lazily sitting on the office all the time. I want to do my job properly. So, I better go." She said.

" I said wait until I tell you to leave." I said to her rudely. She glared at me. I just smiled a bit hiding from her.

" I don't follow your orders. Hell with your words." She said and slammed the file on the table. Then walked out of my cabin slamming the door loudly. I chuckled.

" Unbelievable!!! I swear this girl is a rude employee. I wonder why and how you tolerate her." Tiffany said.

" Well, I have my own reasons for that and to your concern you no need to know why I do so." I said.

" I would have already kick her out if I were you." She said.

" This why you can't be me. Cause, I will never ever do what you just said." I told her.

" And why not?!! An impolite employee is accepted nowhere." She said.

" In case you have a reason." I said.

" She was insulting you." She said.

" You shouldn't talk on the issues that you don't have any right." I said to her.

" In that case she had no right to behave like this with you as well." She said.

" She has all the right to do whatever she wants. Because she is my girl." I said and her eyes widened.