He Deserves That

Tracy's POV

" So, you really didn't know it's our company while coming for the interview?" He asked me.

We were walking around near the Eiffel tower and enjoying each other's company. The views were probably the best. I liked it as very much today. It wasn't feeling dull like every other day I felt when I used to pass Eiffel tower on the way to my office. It was feeling different today. Like everything was so beautiful for a silly reason and I was smiling like an idiot on every silly things. I don't know what was wrong with me. But I quite liked it.

"  No. I didn't even have a clue that you guys have a business to do here." I said.

" France is our neighbouring country. Yes, it was obvious." He said.

" Yeah, but I thought Marc was the boss when I came home with Dani." I said.

" Marc is my childhood friend." I said and sighed thinking about his messed up life.

" Well, if you weren't there I would have a chance with him." I said to tease him.

" Don't make me kill Marc. Do you have a crush on him?" He asked me in a really jealous tone. I chuckled.

" Who knows!!!" I said shrugging my shoulder teasing him more.

" Tracy!!" He warned me. I laughed.

" Oh, jealous?!" I asked him caressing his cheek.

" Why won't I?!! Isn't it obvious!!" He asked me irritatingly.

" Why should you? Give me a valid reason." I said smirking at him. Suddenly he pulled closer wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him with widened eyes. What is he up to!!!

" You are stubborn I know but not more than me. You can't win this game with me." He said. "Never ever."

" I might ask Marc for a date. What do you say?!" I tried enraged him. I smirked at him and he glared at me. I was enjoying this a lot. But suddenly he smirked back and then started to laugh. I narrowed my eyes at him. He let me go still laughing so hard. I was irritated. I didn't expect this reaction from him.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" You can ask but he will never ever come on a date with you." He said to me.

" That because you will threaten him." I said.

" He won't come for his own will." He said. " I don't need to say anything to him."

" Does he know about us?" I asked him.

" He does but that's not a reason as well." He said.

" Then what is the reason?" I asked him.

" Because he has someone else in his life." I said.

" What!!!" I asked him. "Girlfriend?"

" Not actually but may be in near future." He said.

" Who is the lucky girl?" I asked him.

" You know her." I said.

" She is someone from office?" I asked.

" Yes." He said.

" Who?" I asked.

" You guess." He said.

" Umm... Tina... Rose... Melanie...Eva... Liz... Lily... Ava... Lily... Camellia?" I asked confusedly.

" You forgot the name of the girl with whom you spend most of the time in the office?" He asked me.