Boss

Tracy's POV

" You can do it, Tracy." I said to myself before knocking on the door. I took a step and I was about to knock on the door but suddenly it opened and my eyes widened. But I took a sigh of relief as I saw it was Marc who came out of the room.

" Tracy?!" He looked at me weirdly.

" Yes. I mean boss called me." I said to him.

" Liam? He called you?" He asked me.

" Yeah. He did. This why I am here." I said to him.

" Alright then you should go in. I will be leaving. But why he might have called you in the first day of your office?" He asked me.

" I don't know. He just called me and I have to follow his order. He is my boss." I said to Marc. He nodded.

" Ok, you go. I will be going as well." He said and walked towards his cabin in the other end of the floor.

I stood there for a while. Then again took a deep breath. I knocked on the door.

" Calm down, Tracy it's only Liam. Not a big deal. You have seen him thousands of time before." I said to myself.

" In that case he wasn't your boss then." My brain mocked me.

" I knew you will show up any time. Actually I was waiting for you to arrive." I mocked it back.

" How funny!!! You can't do that. You and I are the same person if you forget." It said to me.

" F*ck you." I said to my brain.

" You can't f*ck yourself, you crazy girl." My brain said.

" Just shut up." I said.

" Go inside and face him, stupid." My brain said.

" Going. Stop bothering me every now and then." I said to it and knocked on the door.

" Come in." I heard his voice and took a deep breath. I opened the door and went inside. I walked towards the office table. He was sitting on the other side of the table working in his laptop. I stopped a few feet away from him.

" Anything wrong, Lin?" He asked without bothering to check who it was. Attitude, Huh!!! I cleared my throat.

" You wanted to talk to me?" I asked after awhile. His hands stopped on the spot what he was doing and he looked at me. I looked away couldn't match his gaze.

" Yes." He said. " Have a seat first." He gestured me to seat on one of the visitor chair. I shook my head.

" I am fine. Tell me I am listening." I said feeling a bit awkward.

" What's your problem, woman? Sit down I said." He said in a cold voice.

" Don't give me that tone." I said to him irritatingly.

" For God's sake sit down. You are acting like I am going to propose you here or going to kiss you senselessly." He said and my eyes open wide. He just didn't say that.

" Don't come near me, you are a stupid." I said.

" Just sit down. I am not going to propose you here. It's not the part of plan." He said and I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

" Then what is the part of plan?" I asked him.

" We are not here to discuss that. Just sit down, Tracy." He said frustratedly.

" I won't." I said stubbornly.

" And the second one depends on your behavior. It won't be my fault though if you keep acting stubborn." He said to me. " Then I might do that to put some senses in you." He said to me seriously.

" You won't do that." I said to him.

" You know who is the more stubborn here between us two." He said and I rolled my eyes and pulled the chair loudly then sat on it. Let him know that I was completely pissed off.

" Good. It's more preferable when you follow what I say easily." He said.

" Now tell me what you want to tell fast." I said to him and he looked at me with a cold stare.

" First of all I am the boss here. You can't give me that tone. Secondly, don't waste time arguing with me. Thirdly, don't act rude with people around and don't keep this belief that you will always be right. There is no reason that you have to be right all the time." He said rudely. I rolled my eyes.

" And you can't roll your eyes like this all the time. You are working here, Tracy. You are my staff now. Act like one. And I  hope you will not do anything that compel me to fire you." He said and I gritted inwardly.

I felt like fire burned me inside. I wanted to destroy something. May be this neat and clean office room. Nice idea.

" Anything else?" I gritted.

" No. It's ok for now. You can leave now." He said and again started to work in his laptop.

" Better. And you also know what happens when you provoke me to get angry." I said to him and stood up kicking the chair in which I was sitting.

I walked towards the bookshelf on the corner and he looked at me raising one of his eyebrows. I took some books and threw them on the ground.

" Tracy!!!" He warned me but who cares.

" I told you not to irritate me." I said to him and threw some more.

" Alright. I got it. You need your medicine." He said and stood up. He was walking towards me. I took some books an d threw them at him. He caught the books and kept them on the table.

" I hate you, Liam." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Stop right there, Tracy. Enough you have done for today." He said walking towards me.

" Not enough." I said and turned to take some more books. But he hold my wrists and turned me towards him.

" I said enough." He said and looked at me with a cold stare.

" I said don't come near me." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I told you it will be your fault if I lose control." He said.

" Wait, what are yo-" I couldn't finish as he pressed his lips on mine.

I was shocked for a moment. But soon I was overwhelmed and I don't know what happened to me that I kissed him back. He broke the kiss when we both were out of breath.

" Told you I am the boss here." He said and I looked at him who was smirking at me.

Hell!!! What have I done!??!!