Everything Behind

Tracy's POV

" Are you ok?" Stella asked me as she sat beside me. I nodded weakly. " Are you sure?" She asked.

" Yes." I said.

" I am sorry for not telling you this before." She said.

I tried to smile but miserably failed. Tears slipped on my cheeks. I wiped them slowly. I didn't expect it will happen. I never ever thought about this. It was totally out of the my mind. I was totally messed. I was feeling like half of my heart died. She was my best friend. My soul sister, my partner in every crime. It wasn't easy for me to take it easily. Never ever.

" Don't cry, love. You are our strong girl, right?" She asked me.

" No, I am not." I said and hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back. I was crying badly. I don't know how to control myself. I was totally messed. My heart was crying. I didn't want my best friend leave me like this. Actually she sacrificed herself for me. I was the reason for her death. She wanted to save me. But couldn't save herself. She will always be in the first place in my heart. I can't repay what she has done for me.

" Yes, you are, sweetie. Don't think too much." She said to me caressing my hair. Trying to soothe me.

Why me!!! Why always I suffer like this?!! Why can't I have peace?!! Why God?!! Why did you snatch her from me?! Why are you so cruel?! I sobbed. Didn't tried to wipe my tears. I was feeling like a loser. I couldn't do anything for her but she did the supreme sacrifice for me. I wasn't able to do anything. I was a loser. I was feeling terrible. It was too much to bear. Only they can understand who has lost their best friend.

" You are. Hold on yourself. You can do it. Betty didn't want that. She wanted you to be happy." She said to me.

" I also wanted her to be happy. I didn't want things end up like this. This wasn't the thing which I wanted for her." I said to her.

" Ssssssshhh!!! It was meant to happen. You couldn't stop it. Just don't hold yourself guilty for this. You didn't have anything to do with it. You could stop things which was meant to happen. It hadn't happened for you." She said.

" It was my fault." I said.

" No. It wasn't." She said and patted my back. I sighed.

" I wish I could save her." I said.

" She is still alive. In your heart." Stella said and I nodded. " Don't let her die in your heart. Keep her alive." Stella said.

" I will." I said.

" That's my girl." She said and kissed on my forehead. I wiped my tears.

" Thanks Stella for your words." I said.

" Your brother is waiting outside." She said and I sighed. I knew he would be tensed.

" I will come." I said and stood up. I opened the door and found Bro standing outside leaning on the wall. " You know what?!! You can anytime come and check on me. You don't need to ask for permission." I said and hugged him at once. He hugged me back.

" I am sorry, Tracy. I should have kept you more secure. All happened as I let my guard down." He said. " I might failed to be a good brother." He said and I hold his hands

" No, Bro. Don't be. It was me who was the stubborn one. I was the reason that you let your guard down." I said. " You never ever failed, Bro. You are the best brother in this whole universe. No one can be a better brother than you. You know how much I am proud of you?!" I said to him.

" Thank you, Tracy. For understanding. I thought you will blame me for this." He said in a really sad tone which made me upset as well.

" No, Bro. I will never ever do that. I will never blame you for anything. Cause I know you will never ever want something bad for us. You will never ever even think about it." I said and hugged him. He patted my head.

" My babies." I heard Stella who hugged us both. I sighed inwardly.

" Betty wanted me to be happy, right?!" I said as soon as I broke the hug with my brother and sister in law.

" Yes, she did." Stella said.

" Then I will be happy. I won't cry anymore." I said and Stella kissed on my forehead.

" That's like my Tracy." She said and I chuckled nodding my head.

" Go take rest." Bro said and patted my cheek. I nodded.

I entered my room and sat on the couch. Suddenly I remembered about the pen drive that Liam gave me yesterday saying it was from Betty. I took it. I wanted to see what was in it. I took my laptop. I found there were something a video I guess. As soon as it started I was frozen. I found the smiling face of Betty.

" Got 2 bullets you know. Look here, here and here." She pointed her arm, a point below her heart and her leg. " Don't worry still alive. But I don't know if I would be alive or not when you will check this video. Don't freak out. Just listen to me. Ok? I have a lot to confess. After that you might think that I am a bi*ch." She said and sighed.

" Well, Tres. I am really sorry. I am the reason that you suffered these years. You remember the first day we met in the school?! It was all planned. We were actually trying to take revenge on you guys as my brother Sean convinced us. But I started to know you better and I knew you were suffering already. I knew that you guys has gone through the same thing. I started to know you and your family better. But still I wanted to take my revenge on you. But one day Dean and I found out that the culprit was my dad not your family. We decided to stop trying to kill you all but Ana and Sean never wanted to do so. Ana was so close to mom. Actually she couldn't bear mom's death and lost her mental balance. We even sent her to mental asylum. But they sent her back cause she acted very decent there. They thought she was cured but actually she wasn't. It was her plan. That time she threatened me to kill you or kill Liam so that you suffer from a heart break and kill yourself. I hadn't have any other choice but to create a drama. It was me who shot him in the supermarket. But I never ever wanted to kill him. Trust me. I just wanted to make you scare so that you break up with him. To make you believe that Velasco are back and they are taking revenge on you guys. You thought someone will try to kill him again and broke up with Liam. It was a part of plan, Tres. You remember I told you to keep it secret while you were dating him. Cause I didn't want Ana know about this. But somehow she got to know. And things messed. I did this to keep you both secure. I didn't want you to suffer again for losing someone." She said and sighed.

" You will ask me then why suddenly I went to you and ask you to go back to Liam. That because I wanted to end this. I was feeling guilty doing this all to you. I wanted to come out of this guilty feeling." She said and sighed.

" I thought Ana will listen to me at least. But she turned into a beast. She killed Bianca, Dean and Xavier right in front of my eyes. Just because we asked her to stop all these. I think this is the end for us. Have to pay for my deeds now. I don't have any worries but only one thing will make me tensed. Karson. If I die there will be no one to take care of him. I just wanted to tell you please take care of him. He is innocent. In fact, Bianca wasn't a part of all this ever. So for her take care of him." She said and smiled.

" May be it's our last talk. Cause neither me nor Ana will show mercy on each other this time. I just..." She sighed. " Just wanna tell you I never betrayed with you. Cause I learnt a lot of things from you. I never wanted to hurt you. But I know I did it. Several times. I know you will forgive me for that. Cause unlike me you are so kind." She sighed deeply. " Time to say goodbye, I think. I will miss you." She said and waved at me. The video was ended. I felt tears on my cheeks. I touched the screen. I will miss you more. Sometimes friendship leaves everything behind.