This Is Not The End

Tracy's POV

" Are you sure about this?" Ferguson asked me.

" Yes, I am." I said to him.

" Think once again she is very aggressive. I hope you didn't forget it." He reminded me.

" Yes, I do remember. Don't worry. I will be careful. Besides I won't go inside just will talk to her from outside." I said.

" Your brother will kill me if he comes to know that I brought you here." He said.

" Don't worry, old man. He will not know." I said.

" You might say that about Flynn but Liam will definitely come to know. He will never ever let you go out of his radar." He said and sighed.

" Didn't you distract Lene and Adam?" I asked him.

" I did but if you thought they are the only one here then you are wrong. There are much more than them. They are hidden. You can't find them out." He said.

" What's with these Edwards people, huh?!!" I asked frustratedly.

" Soon you will come to know cause you are going to be an Edwards in 1 month of time. So, you will know then. Surely." He said and I sighed.

" Alright. Then let's go inside." I said to him. " Before those Edwards securities find us out." I said and pulled him with me.

" Is this necessary to meet her?" He asked me. I sighed.

Actually I keep missing Betty. I can't forget her. It just makes me feel so weird time to time. I can't sleep whole the night. The gravestone I saw doesn't let me forget anything.

Here lies Beatrice
Velasco. (1995-2018)
R.I.P

That's what is written on the stone. No one can understand this if they never ever had experience it. I just want to make myself stable. I just wanted to see her again. But that's not possible. I know that. So, here we have come to see Anahita.

Yes, we have come to see her in the asylum. No matter what she still has Betty's face. This what I am missing. I used to with this habit of seeing her everyday. But now I won't be able to see her rest of my life. It is really frustrating. I really don't know how to cope up with this. I don't have any idea how to live with this. But I can say one thing I am the luckiest person in this whole world for having a best friend like her. She was the best. Always and forever. No one can take her place. She was my lucky star. My soul sister. I can never ever forget her. She is the best part of my life.

" Yes. It is." I said to him.

" Why is it necessary?" Ferguson asked me.

" Cause I am missing Betty." I said to him and he sighed.

" But she is not Betty. She is Betty's killer." He said. He was right. But I don't know why I just wanted to see her. For once at least. I wanted to see Betty.

" I know still. She has her face." I said.

" You are going crazy, Tres. You need to stop it." He said to me.

" I know. I am trying, Ferguson. But I don't know what to do." I said honestly.

" Just concentrate on yourself you are not ok still now. You need to spend time with your family more. Go out with the girls, spend time with your brothers, go out on a date with Liam. Just keep yourself busy. You will be able to come out of this situation. You can't come out of this doing these kinds of things. Everyone is very tensed about you specially Flynn. Spend time with him. You both will feel better. You know you need it." He said and I nodded.