Not A Chance

Tracy's POV

" That's great, Tres. Congro." Finn said to me.

" Yeah, you got a treat from me. You all actually. I will do it after I get my first salary." I said to him squealing.

" Alright but why are you squealing like a kid?" He asked me.

" Cause, I am so happy you dumb." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Very well." He said.

" How is your University going?" I asked him.

" Hmm not bad but sometimes it's too boring." He said.

" Make it better, make it interesting then." I said to him.

" Well, how?" He asked me and I facepalmed myself. What am I going to do with this little boy who still acts like a little kid!!!

" Make a girlfriend. It will not be boring." I said to him.

" Yeah, right." He said in a mocking tone. I twisted my lips.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" I am good with myself." He said.

" But you can't do it like this. You can't stay alone for rest of your life." I said to him.

" I don't think that girl has born yet. So I need to be alone for the rest of my life." He said and I sighed.

" She has born and when you will meet her you will understand." I said to him.

" Understand what?" He asked me.

" She make your boring life colorful." I said to him.

" Look saying who?" He mocked me.

" Why? Can't I advice my brother about a good thing?" I asked him.

" You can. But it's not necessary when you yourself are so messed." He said.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" You know better what did I mean." He said and I sighed.

" Don't make it hard, Finn. It won't work." I said to him.

" It will only if you can cooperate." He said to me.

" And you think I am not trying to do so?" I asked him.

" You still didn't get it? I was talking about Liam. What have you done to cooperate with him to maintain your relationship?" He asked me.

" For that you need to ask first if I want to maintain my relationship with him." I said to him.

" I know you don't want to do so. But I don't know why you don't want to. You are playing with your life. You will regret it later, Tracy. If you let him go for real." He said.

" Yes. I did. I let him go. Why doesn't he understand that?" I asked him.

" Do you think he will let you go that easily?" He asked me.

I sighed. I know he won't. After our last meeting it is crystal clear that he has no damn intention to let me go. But I know what to do as well. I know how to make him hate me. I am not going to let him win.

" I just don't want to discuss about this anymore. I am tired. I want to sleep now. Bye, Finn. Take care." I said to him.

" Why, Tres? Cause I am right here? Is this why you don't want to discuss about it anymore?" He asked me.

" It's not about right or wrong it's about the consequences. You can't understand." I said.

" Are you afraid that someone might hurt him?" He asked me and my eyes open wide. I handled myself quickly.

" It's not the right time to discuss all these. We should stop here, Finn." I said to him.

" The right time with never come, Tracy. We need to discuss and make it the right time." He said to me and I sighed. " And if you are afraid of losing him then why did you support Stella to get married with our brother? And now why are you telling me to have a girlfriend? Her life can be in danger as well. Why will I risk someone's life?" He asked me. He is not understanding this.

" You are not getting it. You and I are not in the same situation. Yours will be different not like mine. You can go ahead, boy. Don't compare yourself with me." I said to him.

" Why not? You are my sister. I have to compare myself with you and I will obviously do that." He said

" You are wrong about things. You can do this. I am telling you that this all are wrong which you are thinking." I said to him.

" Then tell me what's the right thing is? Why are avoiding him? Did he do anything wrong? If he did then talk with him and fix it. Don't get things twisted like this. Make things right between you two. Don't let your relationship ruined for a misunderstanding. If there's anything wrong you can make it right by discussing it. Why are you punishing him like this?" He asked me.

" I am not punishing him. There is nothing wrong no misunderstanding. We are wrong. We were wrong and we will always be wrong." I said.

" Do you want to tell that you faked your love?" He asked me.

" Never. We were wrong in that sense that we were in a wrong time. That doesn't mean the love we had was wrong or fake. It wasn't. That feelings were true and pure. That feelings were right for that time but it's not right for now." I said and sighed.

" Time doesn't matter in love. You will get to know it soon, Tracy. You shouldn't push someone too much to let him go on the breaking point. If you do then they could turn something wrong which you can't handle. Let's see what happens. I will just tell you there are still time. If you are doing these all just because of your ego. Then I will suggest you to leave it. Cause it won't get you anything. You will only get hurt my that. You will hurt yourself only. You are doing nothing good now. Still I will request you to change your decision." He said.

" The decision is already made. Can't be changed. Things can't be fall in place like before now. I don't want to make it more messed. So, don't think anything which won't work." I said.

" You will no Tracy. You will see this when things will be different. Soon you will change your decision. Mark my words. You will change it." He said.

" Not a chance." I said.