You Got It

Tracy's POV

" You are really confusing these days, Betty. What happened to you? Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked her.

" Me?!! Confusing?!" She asked me shocked like I have said Titanic has never drowned. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't act. Be a good girl and tell me otherwise it won't be good for you, Betty." I warned her.

" I am perfectly fine. What will happen to me?" She asked me rolling her eyes.

" This what I want to know what has happened to you. You are not acting like a normal Betty like you always do." I said to her and she laughed.

" I don't find any difference between me in Melbourne and me in Paris. May be the city of love changed me the whole. I really want to fall in love with someone. So badly need someone." She said.

" Look he is perfect for you." I said and she turned at the direction that I was pointing excitedly and found an 80 years old grandpa. She glared at me. I laughed so hard.

" You are the certified bi*ch." She said to me.

" I know." I said to her and she chuckled.

" He reminded me of my grandpa. He had an weird kind of obsession on his books. Never let anyone touch his books but me. I miss him sometime." She said and I sighed.

At least she has seen her grandparents. Mine were dead before my birth. A messed up family I have but weirdly amazing my family was. No matter how they are I love them to the death.

" Yeah, I know." I said to her. Then we both turned silent for a while.

" Leave it. Tell me what were you trying to say that happened in your office?" She asked me. I sighed.

" That's another drama." I said.

" What kind of drama?" She asked me.

" Well, I have a colleague named Susan. She is very talented girl but too much innocent." I said.

" This world is not at all a place for an innocent girl." Betty said.

" I know." I said.

" Alright, what happened to her? Is she ok? Or someone tried to hurt her?" She asked me.

" Something went very very wrong." I told her.

" Well, stop playing hide and sick with me and explain properly. I have a bad brain." She said and I chuckled.

" You definitely do have a bad brain." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Tell me what happened. Why are you taking too much time?" She asked me.

" Alright, it was our presentation today. We all were given a topic under which we had to make our sketches. We were 7 groups about 22 people. Our group had 3 members Susan, Dani and me. So, when Dani and I reached office today I found Susan was searching for a job her drawing container but it wasn't there it was missing. I gave my drawing sheet to her as she has to go first for the presentation." I said.

" But what about your presentation then? How did you took part in it?" She asked me.

" Lin had taken a photo of Susan's sketch. Then Dani helped me to remake it. But later we changed many things of it. And it was something totally different from Susan's sketch but the ideas were hers." I said.

" Then? Her sketch is lost now, hasn't she searched for it?" She asked me.

" She did. But it wasn't found. It was like vanished." I said.

" It must be somewhere there in the office." She said.

" Listen to me. You will understand." I said and she nodded.

" Yeah, I am all ears." She said.

" Then this was still a mystery to us but when Dani and I went for our presentation we got shocked seeing the same sketch was presenting by the other colleague of ours named Tania." I said.

" Bi*ch stole it from that girl when she got a chance!!! How much of a f*cking bi*ch she is!!!" Betty said and I chuckled then sighed.

" It seems so." I said

" Seems so? It's completely showing this and you are saying seems so?! Show me that bi*ch and give me 10 minutes. I will make her confess everything." Betty said folding her sleeves twisting her wrists dangerously. I chuckled.

" Calm down, angry bird." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Well then what happened? You didn't talk with your boss about it?" She asked me.

" I did." I sighed. " This is when I got confused." I said to her

" Why is that?" She asked me.

" Cause, Liam was so weird like one moment he was normal then the next moment he was again rude and cold with me." I said.

" That because he is trying not to show his emotions to you." She said.

" Who told you that?" I asked her.

" If you were intelligent like me then we wouldn't be friends. Opposite attracts." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why don't your words ever effect me?" I asked her.

" Cause you are a rhinoceros. Nothing effects you as you have a thick skin and thick skull." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I see this why you are my friend cause you are a rhinoceros as well?" I asked her.

" Otherwise who would be able to take your weird actions?" She asked me. I sighed. Our arguments will never end.

" Well, alright. Now listen to me. I have a plan to expose Tania." I said.

" Hmm, tell me. Let's see how much have you improved with your thick skull." She said and I glared at her. Then explained my plan.

" It won't work." She said at once as soon as I finished. I sighed. I knew she would say that. I knew it.

" I knew it you will say this won't work." I said.

" Well, it's true." She said.

" Then tell me which will work?! Do you have a better idea?" I asked her.

" I have bunches of ideas every single one will work. Not a flop one like you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then help me with it. If we don't speak up then she will do something big next time." I said.

" Well, I will ask you some questions." She said.

" Sure." I said.

" Is Susan left handed?" She asked me.

" Yes, why?" I asked her.

" And Tania?" She asked me.

" She is right handed." I said.

" Now look at the sketch carefully. Then tell me." She said and I looked at the sketch.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" You remember once we went to an art exhibition then an artist showed us how sketches of left handed and right handed persons can be different?" She asked me.

" Look at this picture and see this sketch utterly is made by a left handed persons cause there are some lines which are completely showing that a right handed person should start from the opposite direction." She said to me and I was shocked why didn't it crossed my mind before.

" But that doesn't clearly prove it." I said to her.

" I need more than that to prove it." I said.

" Then you got it." She said to me winking at me.