Odd Feeling

Tracy's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked Liam but he didn't say anything just helped me to get in the car. He put the seatbelt on me then came and entered the other side of the car. He started driving silently.

" Liam?" I called him.

" Yes, Babe?" He said.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

It's been a week that we came back here in Melbourne. But weirdly I still don't have any idea where Betty is. No one tells me even if I asked them thousands of times. I am now tired of their weird behavior. I don't know what I will do if I come into extreme rage. I can do anything if I came into my worst rage.

" We are going to visit Beatrice as you demanded." He said.

" Really?" I asked him looking at him weirdly.

" Yes, Babe." He said.

" I don't like this kind of joke on a serious issue." I said.

" This is not a joke." He said. " I am serious." He said.

" Better." Last night we had a fight because I was asking him to let me go to see Betty but everyone refused. So, I couldn't hold back my rage and fought with him.

" I just don't want us to fight for anything again." He said.

" We can't stop fighting. We need each other cause we need to fight with each other." I said and he sighed shaking his head.

" May it was a reason before but not anymore." He said to me.

" Alright. But thanks for listening to me. I really want to see her. I don't know why you guys are not allowing me to do this." I said to him and he just sighed.

" It's ok. Now you can see her." He said his gaze was fixed on the road.

" Yeah. I really miss her." I said.

" I can understand." He said.

" And I need to meet Bianca as well. How can she leave Karson with us for this long?!" I said. " I mean she was not like this. Is Betty this sick that Bianca forgot to take back her son? What might have happened?!" I asked Liam. He gave me a small smile. A smile that didn't reach his eyes. It was clearly showing that he was trying to hide something with that smile. He didn't say anything just kept driving quietly.

" You will see. Just relax." He said. I nodded. I wanted to meet Betty at once. I couldn't wait any longer.

Besides about Bianca, she never leaves Karson alone anywhere. Not even with Betty. But it's been 1 month that she is not paying attention to Karson that never ever happened. How come she forget him!!?

" Yeah. I am just too much excited to see her. I just want to see her." I said.

" You will see her in awhile." He said and I saw the familiar roads and places were fading up. We were going somewhere I don't know. I really never visited this area.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" To visit Beatrice." He said calmly.

" But this is not the way of her home. Not even Bianca's home. Where do you think you are taking me?" I asked him.

" Ssssssshhh. Relax. I know the way just a longcut ok?" He asked me.

" Are you kidnapping me?" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him. He just chuckled.

" Sweetheart, if I wanted to kidnap you then I would have done it long before. And besides I don't want to be killed kidnapping you. Understand my little feisty kitten?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" I am not a kitten. Stop calling me that." I protested.

" You are my kitten. Wild and savage." he said.

" Liam!!!" I warned him but he just shrugged chuckling.

" I hate you." I said

" Yes, I love you too." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Who told you to take a long cut?" I asked him frustratedly.

" I thought you will love to roam around before meeting her cause it's been 1 month since you haven't come out of the hospital or home." He said.

" Next time don't use your weird stupid moron brain in this kind of matter." I said irritatingly.

" We will see what happens next time." He said.

" Definitely I am not going to trust you." I said.

" You will." He said.

" Don't be so sure, Mr. Edwards." I said.

" I am so sure." He said.

" You are still the same stupid." I said.

" And you are the same wild kitten." He said and I glared at him.

" You don't think you should stop teasing me now?" I asked him.

" No, I shouldn't." He said.

" And why do you think it is?" I asked him.

" Cause I love to tease you." He said chuckling.

" Just don't roam around. Drive back to Betty. I want to spend some time with her away from you. You just know how to piss me off to the end." I said.

" Luckily I do." He said to me.

" If you tease me again then I will see your lips together." I said.

" You won't do that." He said.

" And why not?" I asked him.

" Cause you love to kiss on these lips. This why." He said and smirked.

" I wonder why do I love a moron like you!!! Remind me why do I love you?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" You love me cause I am your Prince Charming." He said.

" Far away from charming. You are irritating." I said and he chuckled then sighed deeply.

He stopped the car taking the turn. Then looked blankly at the road for a second. I looked around and it was an odd place. There was not a lot of house around. It was like out of City. I looked weirdly. Why are we here?!! He smiled and got down from the car. He walked towards my side and opened the door then extended his hand for me to hold. I hold his hand and got down. He wrapped his arm around my waist to give me a support. I can walk quite properly now but Liam acts stubborn. I sighed and let him lead me.

" What is this place?" I asked him. He didn't reply. I was shocked seeing it was a graveyard?!!! I looked at him weirdly.

" Why did you take me here?" I asked him.

" You know, Babe. Sometimes reality is too hard to accept. But I think I don't need to explain you. You know it. You won't break down if I tell you something, right?!" He asked me. I had a odd feeling. I looked around then looked at him and he nodded sadly.

No!!! This wasn't true. This wasn't true. I clutched my head.