Very Stupid

Liam's POV

" Is everything ok by now?" Luke asked me.

" Trying to keep it ok but it's hell hard for me." I said to him as he called me.

" Keep it up, Bro. You will win. Don't show up your emotions. It's better for you. If you don't then it will create problems. I hope you understand me but I know you won't cause you are stupid and I know that from the beginning." He said.

" Why are you irritating me? I told you not to show up until the evening." I said to him.

" I didn't show up. I just called you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's the stupidest thing when someone tries to irritate me." I said.

" Yes, of course cause you can only irritate people no one else, right?" He asked me.

" No, it doesn't match you, Bro." I said to him. " It only matches me.  Cause only I can irritate people." I said.

" And Tracy can irritate you. Very nice that still there is someone who is able to do that." He said and I rolled my eyes though he can't see me right now.

" Don't remind me of her. It's hard for me to be rude already." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Patience has a great reward." He said.

" Easy to say." I said to him.

" Yeah, hard to do but it's true." He said.

" Well. You guys enjoy. I have a lot of works to do today. That Hubert's deal is going to be finalized next week." I said to him.

" Great then. Try to get the deal. Be a bit careful. I might remind you about the last deal. If only Dad weren't there!!! And this time Dad is really not here. You have to handle alone. You can't ask Dad for that cause he is already busy. You understand me, Liam? Do it by yourself. You can do it." He said.

" I will. No worries." I said to him.

" That's like my brother." He said and I chuckled.

" 100%. No doubt." I said to him.

" Yeah, I never had doubt until you start to irritate me too much." He said and I chuckled.

" Well, it's fun too see you get irritated. That's is fun." I said.

" Fun!!!" He said.

" Yeah, very much." I said to him.

" Alright, go work. I will go." He said.

" Where is Rora?" I asked him.

" She is with me only. Where will she go?" He asked me.

" No, she is so quiet this why I asked you." I said.

" She is looking at the Eiffel." He said and chuckled.

" Go take her up there." I said.

" Yeah, was planning that." He said.

" You are no fun." I said to him.

" Yeah, you are all fun." He said.

" Of course. Liam the great." I said to him.

" Oh, really?!" He asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" Do your works, Boy. And be careful with Tracy." He said.

" Shit. I told you not to remind me of her." I said to my twin. " I hate you." I said and hung up when I heard him laughing.

" Stupid!!!" I mumbled and heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said to the person who was wishing to meet me. It was Lin who came inside.

" Done what you asked for." She said and I smirked.

" Thanks though." I said to her.

" You are welcome." She said.

" What is she doing now?" I asked her.

" Introducing herself with everyone." She said.

" Good for her." I said to her.

" Yeah. I think so. I talked with her a while back. She is a bit weird today. May be because she was talking out of topic things." She said.

" Like?" I asked her raising one of my eyebrows.

" Like I asked her about the meeting and the new project. She was like lost somewhere." She said to me.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" How can I know that? I don't have any idea what happened to her. She is like lost somewhere. I think she didn't know it's your place. This why she might be a bit lost. But she will come round." She said to me.

" Yeah, better." I said to her.

" What do think she will do now? Will she work here or she will not?" She asked me.

" Depends." I said to her.

" On what?" She asked.

" On her mood. But if we think it legally then she can't leave like that. She will not be able to break the contract that she has signed. So, relax. She is working here." I said to her.

" But what if she doesn't?" She asked me.

" She is enough mature to not to break the contract." I said to her. " Cause it doesn't matter what she will not do that. She at least has an idea and she won't want to involve her family in this. Me too." I said to him.

" Don't be so confident. It's Tracy you can't predict her." She said. 

" Yeah, I know. But what you don't know is I am gonna get her back very soon." I said to her.

" Well all the best then." She mocked me.

" I am not joking." I told her.

" I am not joking either." She said.

" How can you say that? You were mocking me." I said to her.

" Cause you said a very funny thing. Not very soon. It will take time." She said.

" And I know that." I said.

" Tell me one thing. Is this why you are here?" She asked me.

" It wasn't my plan. I was planning to come here next week because of the Hubert's deal. I found it out it later when Adam informed me. Nothing was planned here." I said to her.

" I thought everything is planned. Well. It doesn't matter until things fall into place." She said and I nodded. " Alright I will be going. I have to finish my works before lunch." She said and stood up to leave.

" Tell Marc to arrange the presentation that the group will submit." I said to her.

" Sure. I will do it." She said and she was going out. " Tell Tracy that I am calling her." I said to her.

" You sure?" She asked me and I nodded.

I know I can be prove very stupid for calling her. Very very stupid.