Important

Liam's POV

" What's wrong with this face?" Rora asked me.

" I don't know." I said. " What's wrong with me?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" Nothing. Go to office. We are going out." She said.

" Where is Luke?" I asked her.

" Here." I heard Luke and he came outside.

" Good morning, Bro." I said to him.

" Good morning, Liam." He said to me.

" Are you leaving?" I asked him.

" Yeah, you need anything?" He asked me.

" I just wanted to talk to you both before going to office that's it." I said. " Ok, bye then." I said but Luke hold my arm and stopped me. " What?" I asked him.

" You should get rid of the habit of sleepless night." He said to me.

" I slept well last night." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, right and your dark circles are not showing what is the truth." He said and I sighed.

" I just couldn't sleep." I said.

" Then why were you lying?" Rora asked glaring at me.

" I didn't want you two get worried." I said.

" Like it would make us feel comfortable." Luke said.

" Just don't start with it again." I said to them.

" Alright. We won't but do one thing be careful about your health, Liam. Have you even had dinner last night?" Rora asked me.

" Yeah, I had dinner." I said.

" True?" She asked me.

" Yes." I said to her. " You were right, Luke." I said.

" About what?" He asked.

" Beatrice is here to see Tracy. I might have taken it too much far. Actual thing was nothing but a fun for them to surprise your best friend." I said.

" Who is Beatrice?" Rora asked me.

" Tracy's best friend." I said.

" Oh, she is here? That's nice of her actually." She said.

" Yeah, she is here." I said.

" Alright. You have your meal in time. Don't starve yourself." Rora said. I rolled my eyes.

" I am going. Bye. You guys enjoy." I said to her.

I came out of the hotel suite and got in my car. I started to drive to our office building. I wasn't feeling well as I couldn't sleep last night. I parked the car in the parking lot and walked out of the parking. I stepped into the office building and staffs started to greet me. I just nodded. I entered the lift. I was only waiting to reach my cabin so that I could take some rest. I leaned back on the wall going in the corner and closed my eyes. I felt someone entered the lift running and then was panting heard. A familiar sweet scent blocked my senses and I immediately knew who the person was. I tried to keep my eyes shut to ignore her. I didn't feel her moving. She was standing at the same place I guess.

" Aren't you late?" I asked her.

" Huh!!?" She said.

" You are late Ms. Campbell." I said to her and opened my eyes to see her. She was standing close to me. " And late employees are not allowed here in Edwards office. Be careful from next time." I said to her. But found her looking at me weirdly.

" What happened to you? Are you alright?" She asked me.

For a second I could see my old Tracy in her but then I got my senses back that she wasn't the same Tracy anymore. She was the one who only understands the rude behavior. I don't want to be rude with her but she pushed me to do so. I am helpless here. Can't be the same old one as well if she has changed herself then I will change myself as well.

" Why do you care? I don't think it's of any use of yours. You might be happy if I am not alright. Then no one will bother you." I said to her.

" Who told you that?" She asked me. For a moment hurt expression was showing on her face then it changed into anger.

" No one told me. But I know that." I said to her.

" Well, that's not true and you don't have a right idea about it." She said to me.

" Whatever Tracy. Or thing is sure I am not going to bother you anymore. I will not beg you to come back. That part of me died. You killed him." I said to her.

" You are giving up on me?" She said.

" Giving up on you will never happen. But I am not going to force you anymore. If you want to come back then come back by yourself. I am no more going to ask you to come back to me." I said to her assuring that I was rude enough and strong as well that I won't back out from what I have just said to her.

" What if I don't come back to you ever again? Will you let me go?" She asked me and I looked at her with a really hurt expression but I looked away from her. I didn't want to let her know that her words effect me like hell.

" Do you really want to go away forever?" I asked her.

" What if I want to?" She asked me. I was hurt. It hurt. It really did. 

" Then..." I stopped then took a deep breath and calmed down myself though it was very hard for me to do so. " Then, you can go, Tracy. I won't interfere in your life ever again. I understood that my be things really won't work between us. If things will work then you will come back to me by yourself. I will not ask you anymore. If you don't want me in your life then no use of forcing you to do that. Your happiness matters, Tracy. It doesn't matter if you are happy with or without me." I said and sighed. But things were cleared that we won't be able to be together. If Tracy doesn't want that then I don't want to hurt her. " Most important thing is your happiness." I said.

" And my happiness is the thing you never ever will understand." Tracy said.

" This why I am letting you know that and giving you space to think what is important. If it's me then come back to me." I said and the lift's door opened. I came out without looking at her. " But I will be around. Come back when you think you want to." I said to her and walked towards my cabin. For me you are the most important thing. Nothing is more important than you. Nothing.