What's The Point?

Liam's POV

" What do you think about it, Liam?" Marc asked me suddenly and I looked at him with a confused expression.

" What?" I asked him and he eyed me at the board members. I cleared my throat and sat straight.

" Handle the meeting. I am really not feeling well today." I whispered in his ear as my eyes were burning for lack of sleep last night.

" Sure." He nodded and lead the meeting instead of me.

He took care of it and I just was sitting there waiting for the meeting overs. I kept thinking about Tracy. I don't know why things were not giving me an all is right feeling.

" Then we might sign the deal of Hubert's." Marc said.

" Yes, we will." I said to Marc. He nodded.

" Then that's it. We will be preparing the papers to sign the deal soon." Marc said.

" Ok, then. It's great. I think we can have a great profit ahead. We can sign it next week. On Tuesday?" Mr. White said that.

" Well, that will be great." Mr. Banner.

" Yeah, I think so." I said.

" May be we can use it like we want to. If only the deal get finalized." Mr. Stanford said.

" We will look forward to hearing from Hubert." Marc said.

" Great then." I said to them.

Then the meeting finished and everyone walked out of the conference room. I was still sitting thinking about things. I need to talk to Luke. Only he can give me a right advice in this awkward situation.

" Aren't you coming out?" Marc asked as he was leaving the conference room. I nodded.

" I will. You go I will be coming. I need to call Luke." I said.

" Aren't you disturbing him by this?" He asked me smirkingly. I chuckled.

" They will understand." I said winking at him. He laughed.

" Alright then." He said laughing and walked out of the conference room.

I took out my phone and called Luke. He took the call after 3 rings.

" Hello!!! Why are you calling this early in the morning?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" It's 11 already. How come it's early?" I asked him.

" I couldn't sleep the whole night. Had a worst headache." He said.

" Oh, how are you now, bro? You alright?" I asked him immeditely.

" I am fine. Don't get panic." He said.

" Why didn't you call me?" I asked him.

" I thought you are sleeping and I didn't want to disturb your sleep. After all you are handling all the works for me." He said.

" I thought there is no reason for us to saving other's back." I said to him. He chuckled.

" There is no. But still I didn't want to disturb your sleep. You were tired." He said and I sighed.

" Where was Rora? Why didn't she tell me by now?" I asked him.

" She was sleeping. I didn't want to disturb her sleep either." He said.

" Next time if you feel anything like this just pick up your phone and call me." I said. " Otherwise the results won't be good for you." I said and he chuckled. "And for your kind information I couldn't sleep last night as well." I said to him.

" And why not? Have you had headache as well?" He asked me.

" No. Not for that. I will tell you that later but let me tell you we are going to sign Hubert's deal on next Tuesday." I said to him.

" That's really great." He said. " It would be ok even if you couldn't make it. But you did it. I am happy for you. You did it little brother." He said to me and I chuckled.

" We are still twins." I said to him.

" You are still the younger twin." He said chuckling. " Alright. You met Tracy today? Have you did what I said you to do?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I met her and acted very rude with her." I said and sighed. " It didn't feel good." I said and sighed.

" Patience little one patience." He said to me.

" Your plan is stupid." I said.

" No. It's not." He said.

" Alright. Leave it and listen to me." I said to him.

" What happened? You kissed her again?" He asked me.

" No, I didn't. I told you that I was very rude with her which was stupid and I don't know why the hell I am doing this." I told him and he laughed.

" Cause you trust me. This why." He said and I sighed.

" I don't trust you. Not a bit. But listen to me now. Carefully." I said to him.

" I am all ears." He said.

" Well, you remember last night I left the restaurant then it started to rain heavily?" I asked him.

" Yeah. What happened?" He asked me.

" I went for a walk and stuck at a café. And you know whom I have seen there?" I asked him.

" No, how will I know? You didn't tell me yet." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I saw Beatrice there." I said to him.

" Which Beatrice?" He asked me.

" Beatrice Melchizedek." I said.

" Oh, Tracy's best friend?" He asked.

" Yes, that Beatrice." I said to him.

" So, what happened? She can be here in Paris as Tracy is here." He said.

" Exactly. This is the point. She is here but she is not with Tracy and Tracy doesn't have any idea that she is here." I said to him.

" Tracy doesn't know?" He asked me.

" No, she doesn't. If she knew then Beatrice would be with her. But she is staying alone in the hotel suite. No one is with her." I said to him.

" Relax. May be she wants to give Tracy a surprise her." He said. Yes, I also think the same.

" Yeah, I know but still I am getting a bad feeling. I don't know why and how to erase it." I said to him.

" Bad feeling? Why?" He asked me.

" I don't know, Bro." I said.

" Relax, Liam. You are over thinking about this. You are too much worried for Tracy. This why you are getting bad feelings. Just relax. No worries." He said and I sighed.

" I really have a bad feeling about it." I said to him.

" Wanna talk about it later this evening?" He asked me.

" Yes, it's better talking in person." I said to him.

" Alright then." He said.

" Bye, see you in the evening." I said to him.

I hung up and sat there. I wasn't getting any reason for me to act like this. I mean what's the point?!!