Obstinate

Tracy's POV

" Oh, we are going to walk around and roam the whole Paris?" I asked him. By now I stopped trying and struggling to remove his hand from my waist. From the moment we walked out of the hotel he wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me close to him and he was giving an expression that let people know that I am his. The arrogance and possessiveness was prominent on his eyes. I tried to remove his arm at first but no use. He. Kept tightening his hold on me. So I admitted my defeat and let him has his way.

" No, we are going to do something else you will know that soon." He said to me. I sighed.

" Can't we have a civil conversation ever?" I asked him.

" Well, we are having one currently." He said.

" Yeah, right." I said rolling my eyes. He completely ignored that.

" Hey!!! You can't ignore me. You hear me!!!" I said to him.

" I decided not to pick a fight with you today. So, I decided to keep silent. I am not ignoring you. Ignoring you is a very hard thing to do for me." He said last sentence mumbling but I heard him.

"  Why did you suddenly decide that?" I asked him.

" Cause I want to have a peaceful and happy date which is only possible if I stop provoking you to pick a fight with me. If I don't then you will be angry and everything will be spoiled." He said.

" Yeah, right. Don't tease me. Then I will dig my nails on your dashing face." I said.

" So you think I am dashing right?" He asked me looking at me smirkingly. I realized what I just have said. But I narrowed my eyes at him.

" You said you won't pick a fight. Now what are you doing?" I asked him.

" I was just trying to get the confirmation if I heard the right thing. Cause no matter what you always think a bad thing about me in the end." He said.

" And from where did you get this idea?" I asked him.

" I know that." He said.

" This makes it clear about how stupid you actually are." I said to him.

" Definitely I am stupid. If I wasn't stupid then won't be still on you, crazily loving you even after all that you have made me gone through." He said seriously and I gulped. I looked away trying to find out an answer on this.

I was really a bi*ch. But I had my reasons. I hope he understands when I explain him things. Just not now. I don't want to explain things to him right now. I need time to do this.

" I want ice cream." I said to him and he looked at me confused.

" You want what?" He asked me.

" Ice cream. There." I pointed the ice cream parlour.

" Alright. Let's go. Get you your ice cream the butterscotch one?" He asked me. God!!! He still remembers!!!

" You still remember?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I remember everything about you. I don't let them go just stored in my brain. You might have forgotten things about yourself but I do remember everything. Even I still remember how you fall down and got your ankle twisted while trying to learn to be a ballerina but you lied to me that you have fallen down from your bike." He said to me and my eyes widened.

" You knew all that time?!" I asked him and he nodded.

" Yes. I knew it all the time." He said to me.

" But why did you hide it?" He asked me.

" I wanted to surprise you." I said honestly.

" And why is that?" He asked me.

" I wanted to make you proud of me." I said and sighed.

" I am already proud of you. And for your kind information I hate the idea of yours to be a ballerina." He said to me.

" And why is so?" I asked him.

" Cause you will hurt yourself again and again for this. And I don't like it at all." He said.

" But it's ok when I tried to get used to it." I said.

" Then why have you left learning it?" He asked.

" I lost interest. I then decided to keep myself busy in studies." I said.

" Why you lost interest suddenly? You were a fast learner." He said to me.

" I lost interest cause what happened between us it left me in a messed up situation. I just shut myself from things out there." I said.

" Let's talk about it sometime other. There is your ice cream. Let's get it." He said and I nodded.

" Ok then let's go." I said as I didn't want to make him upset now. I myself also didn't want to get upset. We were having a good time together after long back.

" Tell me one thing." He asked me.

" Yeah, what is it?" I asked him as we entered the ice cream parlour.

" Why did you went out on a date with that guy?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" Is that bothering you?" I asked him.

" Yes, very much." I said. I found his gestures so cute.

" To get my revenge on you as you refused me. This why I did it." I said to him and he sighed.

" I was confused why suddenly you want to come back without me taking any of steps for that." He said.

" I wasn't going to thinking about it again if Betty didn't pull some sense in me. Cause I was still holding on my points not to come back to you." I said to him.

" Really?! She told you to come back to me this why you came back?! You don't have your own opinion about it?" He asked me.

" I do. If I didn't then I would have never ever came back to you even after Betty tried to do so. If I didn't want to come back then there were no one who could make me do that cause you might have forgotten there is not only you who is an obstinate person." I said to him. Let him know he was wrong thinking about everything and he need to take it in a positive way.