Weird Me

Tracy's POV

I felt a bucket full of cold water poured on me. Ice cold water actually. As soon as I saw my boss I felt there is no ground beneath my feet. I was looking at him puzzled but he just was so normal. He didn't show any expression, didn't even looked at me twice. He straight walked to the end of the conference Hall where his chair was. My eyes without my knowledge kept following his every steps. I think I wasn't even breathing nor blinking. I kept looking at the extremely dashing guy who didn't even bothered to look up and meet my gaze. I felt a pang on my heart.

Isn't this what you wanted?! Now why are you acting like a f*cking bi*ch? Do you have a double personality disorder? F*cking hell annoying you are. My brain said.

Only one who is acting like a bi*ch is you. From this morning. I you are always a bi*ch but today you are acting more of it. I mocked it back.

Admit it. My brain said.

Admit what you bloody stupid? I asked my brain.

Admit that you are having a weird mind today. I mean this weird is good because you never do what I tell you to do. You always follow that stupid organ called heart. My brain said.

Excuse me!!! I followed you every time. If I followed my heart then I was with him. We were married even had kids already I am not sure. I said.

You are only 23 if you forget. How many kids do you think you guys do have a dozen? A cricket team? Huh?!! My brain mocked again.

No use of arguing with a stupid like you. I said to my brain.

How clever did you think your brain would be when you are this intelligent?! My brain insulted me straight on my face.

I despise you. I have never ever seen something more annoying than you. I said to it.

More than when Liam annoys you? It asked me. I felt it was smirking at me. Weird brain and weird me as well.

Yeah, more than that. You are so bi*chy today. So f*cking annoying. What did you think you are so smart?!! I asked it.

No, never. I know whose brain I am. It said.

Hey!!! Stop insulting me. I said to my brain.

" Is there any problem, Ms. Campbell?" I heard Marc saying. I looked around and found people looking at me weirdly. I looked at Liam who was looking at me without any expression or he was putting on an expression which I don't know. I looked at Daniel who shook his head and I nodded.

" Oh, no sir. It's fine." I said to him.

" Then please have your seat. The meeting is starting in a few minutes." Marc said and I nodded. I took the seat beside Daniel. I gave him a 'sorry' look and he sighed nodding.

" Shall we start?" I heard Marc. Everyone nodded. " So, we didn't have any idea about this meeting even yesterday. I mean we knew about the meeting but just didn't know that it is going to be this morning without any notice. And you all can understand it must be very important. This why the meeting is called urgently. So, I hope you all will keep yourself prepared if any kind of decision is taken in this meeting." Marc said and stopped. " Any questions?" He asked looking at everyone but none raised a question. I kept listening quietly. I nodded. " So, Mr. Edwards is here and he will take the lead now. He has something very important to discuss. I hope we all will be cooperative." Marc said and stopped. I turned to look at Liam. He stood up and was ready for his presentation. I kept looking at his every moved without myself knowing. I was so stupid but I wasn't listening anything. I was just looking at him.

" Good morning, everyone." He said looking around.

His eyes never once met mine. He was so professional was acting like the boss. He was the boss here. Hell. I got trapped.

" And obviously congratulations for the previous project and on it's huge success. We thought it will be successful but didn't even thought that it will have a tremendous success. It was really one of the biggest project. I really appreciate your hard working spirit. It was truly amazing knowing how smartly you guys handled it. It was very very appreciating." He said and everyone nodded smilingly.

" And now I want to discuss about our new projects. We got some new projects. It's a good opportunity to show the others that we can make it better than anyone." He said and the blonde girl raised her hand.

" Yes, Sandy. Tell me." Liam said.

" About what this project will be?" She asked.

" Well. They still haven't said anything clearly. Bit they want to check the usual works. So, be ready for this. Keep yourself prepared for that." He said and I think I didn't even blinked I was straight looking at him who didn't grant me a single glace all these time but I knew he was aware of my gaze on him. I just can't understand what's wrong with me!!! What the hell is wrong with me!!! Am I a mad?! What was I doing?! But God knows what happened to me. I couldn't break the gaze. I kept looking at him. I didn't listen to the meeting anymore. I just kept looking at him as he was doing the presentation. He was very serious and professional. Soon the presentation was done. He sat on his chair and drank water.

" Anymore questions?" He asked to all looking at all. Hell with this crazy attraction.

" Sir, will we start from today?" Someone asked but I was looking at Liam and was analyzing his every expressions. He nodded his head.

" The sooner the better. You should start now. It's big projects. I hope you all will be cooperative and will do a hard work on this project as well like you did on the previous project." He said and everyone nodded. Then he stood up and left the room with Marc.

What's wrong with me?!! Why am I acting so weird!!!