Check On Her

Liam's POV

" So, she tried to pull a stunt right?" Marc asked me as he sat beside me on the living room.

It was Sunday and a lazy Sunday. I couldn't think of anything to do today. Then Marc called me that he needs me to sign a few documents of Hubert's deal. So I tell him to come over here.

" Yes. She did." I said about Tiffany Hubert and sighed.

" So, what did you do then?" He asked me.

" Ignored her all the time." I said. " The worst is Tracy found her with me in my cabin. I don't know what she has thought about it. But she was as always angry with me." I said.

" It's not for her I guess." He said.

" How do you know?" I asked him.

" She was angry when she came to the office she was already angry as hell. I was wondering what mind have happened that she was that angry. God knows why." He said to me.

" Are you sure?!" I asked him.

" Yes, dude. She was already crossed."  He said.

" What had happen to her that she was so angry?" I said and Marc shrugged.

" Don't know."   He said to me.

" She doesn't need a reason to get angry " I said and sighed.

" Moreover with you." He said.

" True. I agree." I said.

" Yeah." He said to me.

" Let me check the papers." I said to him.

" Here they are." He handed me the file. I opened it and found the papers. I checked them and and signed them.

" So, what do you have plans for today?" He asked me as I turned on the TV.

" No plans. Nothing at all. Just sitting at home lazily. What about you?" I asked him.

" Same here." He said checking the paper if all are signed.

" Well, if you want you can ask Susan for a date. It will be a lovely time for you to spend with her. Don't you think so?" I asked him smirking at him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

" She just sleeps all the day in the weekends. Specially on Sunday." He said.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Obviously I asked her." He said.

" You asked her for a date?" I asked.

" Not for a date I asked her if she is free on Sunday so that we can finish our project soon. She said this that time." He said.

" That she sleeps all the day in weekends?" I asked.

" Yeah, exactly what you have just said." He said closing the file. " By the way why don't you ask Tracy for a date then?" He asked me.

" And you are so intelligent for thinking that she will come with me for a date." I mocked him.

" Don't always think a bad thing. You never know what is going to happen. So don't always blame others for this. You shouldn't think negative things as well. This how you will be able to get things in places. You haven't even ask her but before that you started to say that she won't be agreed. How do you know that she won't?!" He asked me.

" Alright. I know her very well." I said.

" You may be know her very well but there is always something which will still surprise you. Do a thing make it up. You won't regret later." He said.

" What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

" Well, last night I was in Daniel's party that he kept for his girlfriend." He said to me.

" And what's with the party?" I asked him.

" Tracy was there." He said.

" Not surprising cause Daniel is Tracy's close friend." I said.

" That's not the problem. I was talking about the guys there in the party who was trying to reach her." He said and my hands turned into first.

" What?!!" I said.

" I don't blame them. If she roams around as a single girl then guys will reach her anyways. Girls like her is always in the center of attention. You should get a hold on it. If you want it to make them away from her. That single status is not helping her at all." He said to me.

" She is not single. She is mine." I said gritted my teeth.

" You know that, so do I, she is still confused and others don't know." He said. " If you still think people will go away then you are wrong." He said to me.

" I just want people stay away from my girl. If not then they will see the hell. I don't care if they know that she is mine or not. I just want them to stay far far away from her before I burn them alive." I said very furiously.

" You can see. No one is caring about what you think cause no one knows about it." He said.

" They will soon. The-" I was saying but my phone started to ring to interrupt.

I walked towards my phone kept in the kitchen. I might have forgotten it there while I was making my breakfast. I picked it up. It was Adam.

" Hello, Adam." I said.

" Liam, where are you?" He asked me.

" At home. Why so? Everything alright?" I asked him.

" I am texting you a location. Please come and check if everything is ok or not." He said to me.

" Wait!!!" I said to him.

" Yes?" He said.

" Why are you saying that? What the hell happened there?" I asked him.

" Check on Tracy. Just do it and you will know what is wrong." He said.

" What happened to her?" I asked him.

" Nothing happened to her. Just come and a check on her." He said and hung up.

What must be happened!!! I quickly went upstairs and got my jacket along with my car keys.

" Where are you going?" Marc asked me.

" Yeah, Adam called and told me to have a check on Tracy." I said to him.

" Then you go. If he said that then it must be important." Marc said.

" Going." I said and ran out of my house.