End This Now

Liam's POV

" Alright, she is fine no need to worry." I said to Rora.

" How can you say that? And why have you come back? You should be with her." She said.

" At night?" I asked her.

" Yeah, isn't she alone?" She asked.

" No, her best friend is with her." I said to her.

" Oh, that's ok then." She said.

" But I can't understand actually how she just hit herself on the lift that badly?" Luke asked me.

" A bit of craziness, a bit of clumsiness and a bit of stupidity made a perfect combination which made her capable enough to do so. So, yeah. She did it. How stupid is that!!!" I said and sighed deeply.

" Very very stupid. Both of you." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright if you guys keep fighting like this then I am just leaving. I am sleepy." Rora said.

" We are not fighting, Babe." Luke said and I nodded.

" Then what are you two doing?" She asked him.

" Just talking." I said to her.

" Still I am sleepy. I am going. You guys can keep it up. I will be going. Good night, Liam." She said to me.

" Good night, Rora." I said and she walked inside.

" What's going on in your mind, Liam?" Luke asked me as Rora walked inside.

" No. Nothing at all." I said to him.

" So now you guys are going to settle your problem soon?" He asked me.

" If only she wants to." I said shrugging.

" She wants to. This why she asked you to go on a date with her." He said.

" Don't be so sure, Bro. She is Tracy and she can turn 180° in a second. So, don't trust her when she is actually acting normal." I said to him.

" Don't always think bad about her. It's not right." He told me.

" Yeah, right. And I know her very well. I know how she acts." I said to him.

" Not always you will be right here." He said.

" In that case, I am always right, Bro." I said to him.

" Why are you saying that?" He asked me.

" Cause she is avoiding me again." I said.

" Isn't it obvious?!! You rejected to go on date with her. Not always a girl asks to go on a date with her. It was your place to ask but she did it. Still you are showing attitude." He said.

" Cause, I should do what I am doing." I said to him.

" No, you are not." He said.

" Alright, what do you want me to do now?" I asked him.

" Go settle down everything between you two." He said.

" I can't." I said to him.

" And why not?" He asked me.

" Cause, it's 1 in the morning now and it's raining heavily. Secondly she is sleeping now. We can't settle everything now. It's not a right time. I will be a stupid if I go there now to settle everything. Don't you think so?" I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" I am not talking about going now. I said to settle it whenever you meet her. Not just now. Like you are thinking." He said.

" Alright. I got it." I said to him.

" Yeah, do it. Settle everything. It will be better if you do so. Otherwise it will not be good for you." He said to me.

" Why it won't?" I asked him.

" If you keep refusing and rejecting her then she might find out someone else for herself. You will have nothing but to do regret then. So, listen to me and settle everything." He said.

" Who is going to let her find out someone else?" I asked him.

" You said to her that you won't find her again, you told her to come back if only she wants, now when she wants to come back you rejected her. So, what do you think? She will wait for you to the eternity? But sorry to say that Liam this world is not so nice place like you think. I think it's time that you should change your views now. Otherwise you will suffer in the long run." He said to me.

" I waited for her all the time. Can't she wait for me then?" I asked her.

" You can't understand a girl's mind never ever. They have a own way to explain things which you might think utterly stupid but that eventually work for them and most of the time their demands are not so high just the little things. If you fail to fulfill them may be it won't work between you two. Cause, action speaks louder than words. It's high time to rethink. Leave this childishness. You should accept it." He said

" Well. I will try. But no promises though." I said.

" Good. And keep it in your mind that we all have flaws. Don't keep hold on them. Even those flaws are important to make us who we are. No one is perfect. Things will only work when you will learn to live with those flaws and make them a reason to be your perfection." He said.

" I have no problem with her. She is just perfect the way she is. The only thing I want from her is to make her realize she was wrong when she left me. Just like that her wildness is too much to cope up." I said.

" If she is not this savage then you wouldn't be in love with her. Everything happens for a reason. Think and then take a decision. No one is forcing you for that. But try to come up with the best solution that you can ever make. Well, if you can realize what I said to you." He said.

" I do understand and thank you for that. I will surely think about it. I will make it. Don't worry." I said to him.

" Good to hear that. I am going to sleep now. Good night, Liam. You too go and sleep." He said to me.

" Yes, I will go after a while. You go. Sleep. Good night." I said to him.

He walked back and I was thinking about what he just said a while back. He is right. I should settle down everything now. The more I will take it far the more we will suffer. I need to end this now.