Not Her Fault

After 1 Year

Liam's POV

" I don't know, Naomi. Stop bothering me. " I said to my cousin, more like my elder sister.

" No, I won't. Tell me, why are you so happy today?" She was whining. I don't get it sometimes, I seriously don't get if she is elder than me or not.

" And who told you that I am very happy? " I asked her.

" That doesn't matter. Don't you dare to try to change the topic. Spill everything out on the next second. Start now." She said and I sighed audibly.

" Come on, boy. What happened? Tell me everything now" she said.

" Naomi, nothing. I was just happy for Luke. He did a great job on the new project. He is brilliant brain. I am happy that he is handling this project." I said.

" Still I am not convinced fully." She said.

" How is Theo, Meril and everyone there? " I asked her.

" Everyone is fine but...." She paused. She messed up. I knew that.

" But?!!!" I asked her.

" But I got messed up." She said and laughed out loud.

" Well, care to explain?? " I asked her.

" Umm. I beat up an idiot who was bothering Meryl. Beat up so bad that he is in hospital now. Broken legs, hand and some other bones, am not sure. Theo also scolded me for this." She said and I got it now.

Naomi is the most savage and feisty girl among all of my cousins. Though Natalie is savage but Naomi is the most. Theo tried to change her, she has become a little bit sweet but she still is savage and you don't want to mess with her at all ever.

" Oh! Great job. Congratulations." I said sarcastically.

" Really , boy? Thank you." She replied with equal sarcasm in her voice.

" You won't ever change. " I said and laughed.

" OK, boy. Enough, now go to home back and it's getting late. Go and sleep. " She said.

" Yes, going home. Bye take care." I said and hung up.

I was thinking about her. Yes, she is always in my mind, soul, heart and brain. Tracy Campbell, I was talking about. The girl I always loved and cherished. She is the one. She always was. I could never get her out of my brain. Though she never accepted me. I was broken when she refused. I know I suddenly turned to a cold hearted person when she refused me. But still she is the one.

Today I was coming office I saw her in the road I almost lose my control over the car. But I somehow managed. She is still that beautiful I have seen last time.

I appointed my personal detective for each and every information of her. He told me she is here for some of her Charity events and activities. She is still same, but still I love her.

I was thinking about her all the time. I can get her back. Actually, I need to get her back. It's more like a demand. Cause, I can't think straight when she is not around.

Well, it's not her fault. It's totally fault of my heart.