A Better Way

Liam's POV

" It's important and I want to talk to you right now." She said and I looked at her weirdly. What does she want to talk now?!!

" And you think I don't have any other works but to listen to you?" I asked her rudely. She looked at me with fire blazing eyes."What?!!" I asked her but she took two steps ahead stood so close to me. I tried to took a step back but she hold my collar tightly and heightened herself. She looked at me closely.

" I don't always say something wrong that you need to react like this, stupid." She said.

" You are forgetting who is the boss here." I said trying to remove her hands from me.

" I do remember that. This why I came to talk to you. If I forgot that then I wouldn't be here to pull a stupid fight with you." She said to me.

" Act like a civil person. Why are you grabbing my collar?" I tried to remove her hands again.

" Cause I am not civil. I am impolite bi*ch. If that's what you wanted to say. I agree with you." She said. I was totally frustrated with her behavior by now.

" At least stop cursing yourself." I said to her.

" My personal matter. You said you won't interfere. I will deal with you about what you said earlier later but currently I want you to listen to me. If you don't listen to me then I will lock you up here and then you will have no other way but listening to me." She said to me. " You understand?" She asked pulling me downward jerking to her hold on my collar.

" If only you want to have a civil conversation." I said to her and she glared at me.

" That's what I was trying to tell you from long back. But why will you listen to me?!!" She said and sighed.

" Yeah, why will I listen to you? Give me a valid reason." I asked her. She looked at me with extremely angry expression.

" Cause, it's important you jerk head." She said to me. " Do I need to explain it any other way? I have a lot of way to explain it though." She said and I gulped seeing her expression.

It won't be good to provoke her more. It's enough. Otherwise she will destroy the whole office if I keep provoking her and she reaches on her extreme rage. I kept my straight face on but I was praying to God that this girl calm down.

" Sit down there." I pointed at the chair that was next to me.

She left me with a jerk and sat there on the chair I just pointed. Thanks God. I sat across her and judged her expression carefully. She raised on of her eyebrows looking at me sharply. I looked away. God knows what she is going to say now. I hope nothing that messes the situation more than it already is.

" I am all ears. You can start whatever you want to say." I said.

" Well, for that you need to pay attention. It is a serious what I am trying to say. You need to listen to me carefully." She said and I looked at her.

" Yes, tell me." I said.

" You know what is going on around in the office? You keep your eyes on your staffs or not?" She asked me.

" Why should I keep an eye on them? What have they done?" I asked her.

" Cause, they are doing illegal things inside the office." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Oh, has they murdered someone?" I asked her just to tease her I know it wasn't good to do that. She rolled her eyes.

" No, they haven't." She said and I tried to hide my smile. " But it's important." She said and turned to see me and found me trying hard not to laugh out loud. "Hey!! It's not funny." She said glaring at me and tried to kick on my feet but I was quick enough to move them in time.

" Alright. I am serious now. You can continue." I said.

" Talking to you is a complete stupidity. If it wasn't that important I wouldn't have come to talk to you about this." She said totally pissed.

" Ok, I am sorry. You can continue. I will be attentive. Promise." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" No, I will talk to Marc instead. No use of wasting time with you." She said.

" Marc will eventually send you to me. You better tell me now then later. The sooner you will tell me the sooner I will be able to take a step about that." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I can understand how better steps you will take. Thanks I think it was my mistake to come here and waste your time." She said and stood up.

" Sit down, Tracy." I said very very coldly.

" Why will I when you think I am joking around with you here?" She asked me.

" I was just teasing you and you get convinced." I said to her.

" And you think it's too funny?!" She asked me.

" You think it's not?" I asked her back.

" Well, I am going. Sorry for wasting your time." She said and was about to leave.

" Sit down I said." I said.

" Why will I?" She asked.

" Cause, I am your boss. And it's my order." I said to her. She glared at me and sat down again.

" I don't take orders. I just want to let you know that there is something wrong in the office staffs." She said.

" Well, tell me." I said. She took a deep breath.

" If you try to tease me in between then I am going to kill you." She warned me.

" Ok, I will tease you later then." I said and got a glare from her. " I am joking. Start over." I said. " I have works to do." I said to her.

" I won't take long." She said. " It's about Susan." She said.

" Susan Madison?" I asked her.

" Yeah. This morning when I reached in office I found her searching for her sketch it was missing. Then I gave him mine and she completed her presentation. But when I came for my presentation I saw that the sketch that Tania was showing was the exact same one of Susan's missing sketch." She said. What!!!

" And how are you sure about that that sketch is Susan's?" I  asked her.

" Cause Lin took a picture of it." She said and gave me her phone. "This is Susan's and this is Tania's presentation." She showed me. These sketches were literally the same.

" What do you want to say?" I asked her.

" You are intelligent enough to get it." She said shrugging. I nodded.

" I will take care of it." I said.

" But I have a better way." She said and I looked at her suspiciously as she was smirking which doesn't have a good vibe anyways.