Angry Bird

Liam's POV

" Good morning, Liam." Marc said to me as I saw him in the lift.

" Hmm, Good morning." I said to him.

" What's wrong? Haven't you sleep well last night?" He asked me. I sighed.

" No, I couldn't sleep." I said to him.

" Is there anything bothering you?" He asked me.

" Nothing is bothering me actually I am very confused about something." I said to him.

" About what?" He asked me.

" A bit weird kind of thing." I said.

" Alright I have no hurry." He said to me.

" Something happened last night and it left me in a awkward thinking." I said to him.

" Like?" He asked me.

" Like it's a very weird thing to explain. May be I won't be able to explain it properly." I said.

" Let's give it a try." He said and I sighed.

" Alright, you and Lin are best friends right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, we are since we were in kindergarten." He said.

" I know that. Now suppose, Lin went for work at USA and the same time you needed to go there. Won't you inform her that you are going there?" I asked him.

" Of course, I will. But in 2 cases I won't inform her. One, if I want to surprise her for an occasion like on her birthday or two if only she is there for a very important work there that I shouldn't disturb her." He said. "But why are you asking that? What happened?" He asked me.

" I will tell you later. I should be sure about something." I said to him.

" Yeah, sure. As you say but don't spoil your sleep thinking about these things. You should sleep at night. Owls are wide awake at night and I believe with all my heart that you are not one." He said and I rolled my eyes.

The lift's door opened at the same time and we got out if it.

" Alright, get ready with the presentation. We have an hour before the board meeting starts. I hope you can handle everything better than me as always." I said to Marc.

" I can't handle things better than you. You are just too lazy." He said and I chuckled.

" I am not too lazy I am just not interested in handling this because the next coming project will be huge and it needs a sharp brain to think about which you don't have." I said smirkingly and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes, Marc. They might stuck in an awkward position." I said to him.

" Right." He said and I chuckled.

" Just do it, Marc." I said.

" You should try to take an interest about this as well." He said and I shook my head.

" I leave this on you." I said.

" You need to do it as well." He said to me.

" Alright you little kid. I will send the files to me. I will handle them." I said to him and he chuckled.

" That's like a good boss." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Now what is rolling eyes?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" Alright. I am going. Prepare the presentation flawlessly." I said to him and he nodded then left.

I entered my cabin and sat on the couch. I was thinking what Marc said.

Why Beatrice will want to surprise her? It's not her birthday soon. Tracy's birthday is on January. Then if I talk about option two, Tracy is not here for some kind of very important to not being disturbed. Then why she hasn't appeared in front of Tracy?! What is her motive?!

Come on, Liam. Why are you doubting like that!!! May be she has some reason. May be she just wants to surprise Tracy without any reason. May be there is no reason for doubting. May be I am just thinking nothing out of things. May be it's nothing. I am too much thinking about it. Stop thinking Liam. I said to myself.

But why is this too hard to believe!! What's wrong here? I just can't trust this girl. I need to do something for peace of my mind. I need to do it. I stood up and got out if my cabin. It was almost the time that the board meeting starts. I need to focus but my brain was messed. It was not easy for me to concentrate as my brain was continuously giving me a vibe that there's something wrong going to happen with Tracy. Why will something bad happen with her?!! Nothing will happen to her. I won't let anything happen to her. I will keep my eyes on her. She will be under my radar 24/7. Nothing can happen to her. It's better to keep her under my supervision before something happens to her.

" Ouch!!!" I heard a squeal and I looked up and found the angry bird herself was standing in front of me glaring hard.

" What?" I asked her and she just glared at me more.

" What do you mean by 'what'?" She asked me.

" I mean why are you glaring at me?" I asked her.

" Have you lost your eyes or mind? Or both?" She asked me.

" For the love of God I only lost my heart." I mumbled.

" Well, now you lost your voice too?" She asked me. I was going to say something but suddenly I remembered I need to be rude with her. I sighed inwardly then rolled my eyes at her.

" None of your business." I said to her.

" It's not until you walk around blindly bumping into me." She said rubbing her arm.

" Alright. I am sorry. You can go back to your work." I said to her.

She narrowed her eyes at me. But I ignored her though she was looking so temptress even in her office attire. How does she manage to do that!! Or I am the one who thinks like that!!! Geez. She was still looking cute with her angry expression.

" I was right. You are really a stupid." She said.

" Watch your tongue while talking to your boss." I said. " I won't let go your careless childish behavior every time." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I am not childish. I am 23." She said to me.

" Yeah, I can see that. Now go back to your work. Don't waste my time." I said to her.

" You don't have to tell me about my works. I know it better than you do. And I am not wasting your time you wasting both of our time by bumping into me and then you started lecturing me. Who do you think wasting our time here?" She said and twisted her lips in disappointment. Then left before I could say anything.

I chuckled. I was right about you too, Tracy. You are an angry bird but cute little angry bird.