Bi*ch

Tracy's POV

" Good morning, Tres." I saw Betty. She was half laying on the couch working on he phone. May was playing game. She most if the time does it.

" Not a good morning. Very very bad morning." I said.

" Why? What wrong?" She asked me sitting up on the couch keeping the phone away.

" Headache." I said.

" Oh, wait I will make you a coffee. It will help you a lot as it is your habit." She said and stood up.

Yes, she was right. A coffee always does great effect on me. I needed it much at this time and Betty knew it.

" Yes, please." I said.

" Sure." She said.

" What time is it now?" I asked her.

" It's quarter past 4 in the morning now." She said to me.

" I slept 10 hours!!!" I said to her.

" So?" She asked me.

" Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her. She just shrugged.

" why will I?" She asked back.

" Cause, I had works to do." I said.

" F*ck your work. You are not well currently." She said.

" I can't f*ck my works. They are important." I said to her.

" You need rest." She said to me.

" I am fine. I have to go to office." I said to her.

" It's still 4 in the morning. You still have 4 hours and most importantly it's raining heavily." She said and walked towards the kitchen.

" I know but I need to finish my works. I haven't gone to office yesterday. Dani will kill me." I said to her.

" He won't." She said.

" Why do you think he will kill you?" She asked me.

" We had a lot to do yesterday. But I could go to office yesterday." I said.

" He won't do anything." She said to me.

" Yeah, right. He will give me a Nobel prize." I said. " We had a lot of works pending." I said. She chuckled and started to make my coffee. I sat on the kitchen counter.

" By the way are you hungry? You didn't have your dinner last night." She asked me.

" I hadn't have it because you didn't call me up." I said to her.

" You had a sleeping pill and sleeping like a dead girl." She said.

" I didn't take it. That stupid tricked me." I said gritting and Betty chuckled.

" Yeah, she did. But you too had made it hard for him. You know how much he loves you. You shouldn't always fight with him. Just keep calm and make it easier for both of you." She said.

" It can never be easier for both of us. We are hard headed." I said to her.

" I know but try to get it easier." She said to me. " Here. Your coffee." She gave me a coffee and made me a quick early breakfast.

" Were you awake all the night?" I asked her as she brought the water bottle from the freezer.

" I might have dozed off quite a few times." She said to me.

" Alright. You need to sleep now. Go sleep." I said to her.

" I don't need sleep. You sleep some more. I will go for a walk." She said to me.

" Isn't it raining outside?" I asked her.

" What use of an umbrella then if it can't help in the rain?" She said to me.

" Still why do you need to go for a walk in the rain?" I asked her.

" I won't be coming to Paris every weekend. You have to understand. I will miss these once I will go back to Melbourne and rain is one of my favorite thing in this world." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Rain in Melbourne and rain in Paris are the same thing. Why do you need to enjoy it here?" I asked her.

" You won't understand. It's called emotion. You have a little amount of it in you." She said and I rolled my eyes having my breakfast.

" It's still early in the morning. Go a while later." I said to her.

" It's ok. I will manage." She said and I sighed. I know no use of talking with her. She is not going to listen to me anyway.

" Alright. You go. I will tell Ferguson to accompany you." I said to her.

" Duh." She said.

" What?!!" I asked her.

" I am already bored. I don't want him around me. He doesn't like me already. I want to roam around alone." She said to me.

" Very good." I said totally frustrated.

" Ok, I am going. You take care of yourself and go to office if only rain stops." She said.

" You shouldn't go out in the rain, Betty. Sometimes listen to me." I said to her.

" I will think about it and let you know next time" She said and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

" Ok, go. Get sick. Why am I worried about you?" I asked her.

" You should not be worried about me. You should worry about yourself. You are not well." She said.

" I am perfectly fine." I said.

" You are not." She said.

" Ok, you go. I am not in a mood to fight with you early in the morning to spoil my mood and day both. Just call me if you need anything." I said.

" Sure. I will." She said to me.

" Ok. Then go." I said.

" Alright. Bye. Take care." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

I sighed as she left. I turned on the TV and checked the news. It was really raining badly. I took a nap again and then woke up. It was almost 7. I went to the balcony and found the rain is not that heavily showering like it was before. I came back and took a shower. Then got ready to go to office.

" Good morning, Tres." I heard Ferguson as I came out in the lobby.

" Morning, Ferguson." I said to him.

" How are you feeling now?" He asked me.

" I am fine. Chill." I said giving him a thumbs up.

" Let's go then." He said. I nodded.

He left me at the office. I was walking towards the lift suddenly someone entered the lift almost pushing me aside. I turned to see who it was to do this to me. I found a girl with blonde hair was holding a proud expression on her face. I didn't say anything. I just entered the lift and pressed 17. The lift opened. I walked out.

" Where is Liam's cabin?" She asked suddenly.

" You are talking to me?" I asked her.

" Who else is here?" She asked me. " Now tell me already. Don't waste my time." She dared. I took a deep breath for not slapping her hard for her mannerless attitude.

" There is receptionist. You can ask her. Thank you." I said and walked away from her.

Bi*ch. What did she think she is to talk to me like that!!!!