Her Smile

Liam's POV

" You ok?" I asked her. She was not upset anymore. She was smiling. Not like sad and broken like I saw her yesterday.

" I am fine, Liam. Stop asking me that." She said. Her right hand was still wrapping in orthopedic cast. She needs time to heal. Her ribs were almost healed. Her feet was almost normal. She was walking properly almost without anyone's help. But the most injured organ in her body is her heart. She lost her best friend. It is really horrific. If you tell me I can't even think about losing Luke, Rora or Marc any of them. But she is strong. I can't be this strong like she is. I would have broken down totally and never ever would be able to heal but she is not like me. She is brave. I am so proud of her. I really am.

" No, I am just too much worried about you. You know it's not easy for me to see you like this." I said.

" Stop worrying, ok?" She asked me.

" I just can't." I said.

" You can." She said.

" Just pretend like nothing happened." She said.

" Can that help?" I asked her.

" It can. Cause I am doing the same thing." She said to me.

" Wanna go out?" I asked her mindlessly.

" Sure let's go." She said.

" Ok, come." I said and wrapped my arm around her waist. " Tell me immediately if you feel anything wrong." I told her and she nodded.

" Sure." She said.

" What do you want to do?" I asked her as we came out of the Campbell's house and I texted Adam to bring the car.

" I.." she was saying but Rora's voice stopped her.

" Tracy, I baked chocolate cupcakes. You want some?" Rora asked.

Oh, I forgot to inform you guys that Rora recently joined an online cooking school. She everyday tries a new dish not everytime it is perfect and not everytime worst. She is still learning. I just hope she will be a perfect chef one day. But that day will come in next 10 years I guess. Well, don't joke about her. Only I can joke on her. If anyone else does then it pricks me badly. I don't tolerate that. So, no jokes on Rora's dishes. She will learn soon. Then she will surprise all.

" I will pack me some I will have them on the way." Tracy said.

" Sure. Wait a minute." Rora ran inside.

" Crazy girl." Tracy said chuckling.

" Hey, my Rora is not crazy." I protested.

" She is your best friend because you are also crazy like her. Betty and I were best friends because we were savage bi*ch. The same category." She said and sighed.

" I know you can't make a friend like her but she wanted you to be happy and enjoy your life if you keep being upset then it will upset her too. Do you want to make her upset?" I asked her and she shook her head negative.

" Then don't be upset." I said.

" Not easy for me to do that. But still I am trying." She said.

" Good girl." I said.

" Always." She winked at me.

" Here. Text me after testing it. I will be waiting and take care of yourself. Don't drink something cold. It's already very cold here." She said to us like Mom

" Ok, mommy." I said.

" Hey, that was mean." Tracy said punching on my arm.

" Ignore him. You take care ok?" Rora said and removed her beanie and put it on Tracy's head. Tracy smiled. 

" I will." Tracy said. " Thanks for the cupcakes and beanie." Tracy said.

" You're always welcome." Rora smiled widely.

" Go. Luke must be searching for you already. If he doesn't see you he will go crazy. And I don't want a crazy for brother." I said.

" He won't search for me. He is still sleeping." She said.

" Till now?" I asked her.

" Yes. You guys go." She said and gestured us to leave already. We entered the car and she smiled then waved at us.

Tracy opened the box and started to have cupcakes.

" Want one?" She asked me.

" Scared. Cause her cooking most of the time messed." I said.

" It's delicious. You should taste." She said to me.

" Alright if you insist." I took one and tried it. Everything was ok just it was too much sweet.

" Isn't it delicious?" She asked me.

" Just too much sweet." I said.

" Don't whine. A sweetheart like Aurora made it so Sweetheart must be overloaded. Just adjust with it." She said and I chuckled.

" You are right. It should be sweet cause Rora made it." I said.

" Yeah, sweet like her." She said.

" Yes." I said. " Tell me what do you want to do today?" I asked her.

" Let's just roam around. I don't have any idea." She said and I nodded.

" Adam, stop the car by roadside." I said and he nodded. He stopped the car and we got down from the car. " Just come back when I text you." I said to him and he nodded.

" Let's go, babe." I said to her. "Where do you want to go at first?" I asked her.

" Let's go to our school." She said.

" Why school?" I asked her.

" Just like that. Randomly." She said and I nodded.

" Let's go then." I said and her face lit up.

Whole the way to the school she was just talking about her time when she was in school. Most of them were related with Betty. Betty did this, Betty did that. I chuckled sadly time to time. I can feel her life without Beatrice was very painful.

" Can we adopt Karson?" Suddenly she asked me.

" Sure. We can but you should talk to Tasha cause she has several times said that she wants to take him with her. You know she is already emotionally connected with him. If wants to let you take him then I don't have any problem." I said.

" Oh, ok. If Tasha wants to adopt him. She will be the best mom for him. Better than me." She said.

" You will be a great Mom too." I said.

" Unfortunately I don't have any kids." She said.

" We will have kids in future." I said to him.

" Yeah, this why let's get married and let's have a lot of babies."She said and I chuckled.

" Sure. A football team?!" I asked her. She laughed sarcastically then glared at me.

" Then you go get pregnant." She said. I laughed.

" I can't Babe. This why you have to get pregnant." I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She smiled.

It feels good as long as she smiles. Her smile matters a lot to me.