Avoiding

Liam's POV

" Is this done?" I asked Marc.

" Yeah. Done. We will sent her a legal document and then it's done." He said to me.

" The sooner the better." I said to him.

" Don't worry. We are working on it." He said to me.

" Make it faster." I said. " What about the media? Had someone already feed them this news?" I asked him.

" No. No one dared after Tania is fired. But eventually this news will come out." He said.

" Do everything what you can do to stop this becoming a news. We don't want this to come out. It's not good for us." I said.

" Will do that." He said.

" If any of our employees makes an issue later just do one thing fire them. No need to keep a traitor as an employee. I won't  tolerate that. Now go and check your teams if they are ready to work in their team from today. Just make it work like you always do." I said.

" Just relax. Don't worry too much everything will be fine." He said.

I sighed deeply. Marc can't understand this I am not at all worried about these things I am worried about Tracy. God knows what crazy thing she is going to do now. Pissing her off wasn't a good decision. Now I don't know what she will do today in the office. I hope she acts professionally and doesn't take it too much personally. I just hope she has that much sense that she has to act professionally in the office. Many things Tracy still need to learn.

And you still need to learn how to tame her. How to tame her anger issue and how to make her act a bit normal. My brain said.

Yes, I agree. I know it was right. I just want her act a bit normal. I don't want to crazy her cause Tracy's craziness is the thing which made her unique and she is beautiful the way she is. If I want to change anything from her then she won't be the same Tracy anymore whom I love and cherish deep inside my heart. I only want her to learn how to control her anger issues that's all. Nothing else I want to do to change my savage woman. Just a bit softness for me that's enough. But seeing her daily acting so weird makes me frustrated. I can't help, can't hurt her. Thanks is where I have lost this game to her long back. I know can't win ever. Cause I don't want to win over her but I want to win her back.

I heard a knock on the door at the same time. I found Lin coming inside the next moment.

" Busy?!" She asked me and I gestured her to sit one of the visiting chair.

" No, tell me what do you want to tell?" I asked her.

" I wanted to tell you that the meeting you called for all the staffs has already been arranged. Now when will you like to start it?" She asked me.

" What about now?" I asked her.

" In 15 minutes?" She asked.

" Sure. I have no problem with that." I said to her.

" Then I am going to tell them. You come in 15 minutes." She informed me and I nodded.

I stood up and decided to reach the conference room first. I want to make something clear today. It's now or never. I was talking with my dad. He was saying we should keep investigation team in every branches of Edwards office. I mean I agree. This how things will get into places.

I entered the conference room and was waiting for everyone to come and join already. In just 10 minutes everyone was there. I chuckled. Nice. Improving. I searched for Tracy in the staffs as always she was sitting with her friend Daniel and Susan was with them. Inseparable. I sighed inwardly.

I would have get jealous if I haven't already found out every single information about this Daniel guy. He is Tracy's kindergarten classmate and a very good friend of her. He was the one who I saw with her that day in the party. Well, Daniel is a good guy. A good friend as well. He treats Tracy like his own sister. He will never come after her besides he has a girlfriend whom he is in a long time relationship. So, Daniel will never take a chance. I will only be a fool if I be jealous of him. I am ok if Tracy is with him instead of some unknown persons. Infact if she stays with him then she will be safe and I won't be needing to be worried about her all the time. I turned to see Lin who took her as usual seat beside me.

" Everyone here?" I asked her.

" Yeah. Everyone reached." She informed me.

" Good." I said and stood up. Everyone turned silent at once.

" Well you all must have a idea why this meeting is called. Still I will just remind you all. This meeting has been called to make you all remember that if you guys want to work then you have to work honestly. You guys have no right to spoil our reputation. If I ever find this kind or any kind of fault ever again mark my words the consequences will be very worst and dangerous. So, I will warn you all before you guys do something wrong follow the instructions you have given. If you have any problem with that then you are free to resign. But if you try to harm our reputation then it won't be turn good." I said. I took a deep breath and started again after calming myself down.

" So, I wanted to thank 3 people Tracy Campbell, Daniel Emilio and Susan Madison. Well, I want to say sorry to Susan as well if only we demonstrated everything properly then these all never had happened with you. But from next time if something happens like that just inform Lin or Marc. I am telling this to all of you. Never tolerate something which is wrong. Just inform us. We will try our best to make it right. And one more thing if you guys think this is going to end here it is not. May be this time we left her without giving a strict punishment but next time it will not be the same. You can go now." I said to them.

I looked at Tracy and she didn't bother to look at me she just was talking with Daniel and Susan then left the room without looking back. What's wrong with her now!!! Is she avoiding me!!!