Hometown

Tracy's POV

" Well, Bro I don't need any security here. Please, no. Listen to me." I was trying to convince my cousin Flynn. He is over protective about us. Urrrghh.

" No, Tracy, if you don't have security around you then I am going to cancel this charity events right now and you are going to come back home. " he said.

This is my brother. What can I do with it!!! He and his over protective nature!!! His wife my sister in law Stella always says she is stuck with two possessive person. Her brother and her husband. Both are actually same at nature. Over protective.

" But, Bro." I tried to argue.

" No, no more argument. Take care, take meals on time, don't get hurt and stop being clumsy out there." He hung up and I just stared at the phone.

How is Stella managing to live with this stubborn guy!!! I smiled at myself.

The door was knocking and I opened it up. I saw my luggage are there, I took them in and closed the door.

I arranged my things and then I felt to take a shower now. I turned and took my things. I was passing the balcony, suddenly the city Milan caught my view.

"Beautiful" the word automatically came out of my mouth. It's very very beautiful. I love my city Sydney in their Australia but Milan is second choice for me now. It's really beautiful.

I am going to visit Milan Cathedral tomorrow. I always heard about it but never saw it. I want to visit this.

But now, I need to take a shower and sleep. I took a shower and then jumped on the bed. I was thinking about my work here. I need to meet the charity and then donate the check Flynn handed me. It was the last wish of his mother. His mom was an Italian.

After his mom died, my uncle remarried with Finn's mom. After Finn's birth her mom make my uncle to get Flynn out of house with an false accuse.

Flynn came here and found his mom's family moved in  Switzerland. He then went there and lived with them, completed his study and started his business. No matter what he didn't break down. He is an inspiration for me.

And after that, that day, everyone of our family was killed but Tasha, Finn, Tristan, me and Flynn. Finn first reached to Flynn with Tristan and he found me out. Then we all found out Tasha at NYC.

Eventually, we didn't have anyone but we four. But now we have families. Just was thinking about my family.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Screen showing Finn.

" Hello, Mouse." I smirked.

" Hello, pumpkin " I can feel now he was smirking.

" Why have you called late night?" I said.

" I was assuring our pumpkin arrived safely or not. I know no one will dare to bother her. Well, who will want to break his bones??" He laughed.

" I hate you from the bottom of my heart." I gritted to him.

" No, you don't. Ok, take care. You know Milan is hometown of Edwards. " he said and make me start to feel horrible.

He is here!!! God, please, don't let him know that I am here and don't let us encounter each other. Don't want to face him. Actually, I can't.

" So? " I tried to act normal.

" I was just telling that he already knows you are there if you are in Milan. " he said.

" Leave it. " I said. But I inwardly got tensed.

" You could tell Flynn. There is nothing like this you are fearing. Isn't Stella with Flynn now?" He said. I was silent.

" Tracy?" He called me.

" Yes. " I said.

" Wipe your tears." He said and I wiped my tears and smiled.

" Now, stop smiling like an idiot." He said and I glared at the phone.

" Stop killing me with your glare." He laughed.

" Idiot." I said.

" Well, yes." He said.

" Where is Tris?" I asked about the little boy.

" He is sleeping. " he said.

" Take care of him." I said.

" You take care of yourself, no need to worry about him as long as Stella is here." He said.

" OK, take care." I said.

" You too." He said and hung up.

How the hell am I going to face him now!!!