Unbelievable

Tracy's POV

" Where were you?" I asked him.

" I had to do a phone call." He said as he sat across me. " Got missed 23 call from Luke. I just called him to assure if everything is ok." He said.

" Oh." I said. " Is everything alright?" I asked him.

" Everything is fine. Nothing to worry. Haven't you ordered the food?"  he asked me.

" No I was waiting for you." I said to him.

" You should have ordered already. But it's ok. Let's do it now." He said.

" Are you ok?" I asked him. He wasn't looking alright.

" Yes, I am fine." He said.

" No, let's go back to my hotel suite. You look pale. What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Pale?!  Me?" He asked me.

" Yes, you." I said to him.

" I am fine. Everything is ok." He said.

" Let's have lunch and go back." I said to him and he nodded weakly.

" Are you sure nothing happened?" I asked him.

" Everything is good." He said.

" What happened?! Tell me." I said to him.

" Nothing happened just relax." He said but I still had doubt that he was lying. We had our lunch and he got his car.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" To our mansion. Outside of Paris." He said.

" But why there?" I asked him.

" You can meet Rora. They are there as well." He said.

" Yeah, I have seen them that day. I thought they went back." I said honestly.

" No they are still here." He said.

" Ok, alright." I said.

" And I am sorry that I couldn't make the date perfect. I promise I will take you out next week." He said.

His voice was like too much worried. He was trying to keep calm. But inside him he was not at all calm. He was freaking out. I was confused.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

"  Nothing just Luke said Rora met an accident while coming back from the supermarket near the mansion. But she is not hurt that much. Still can't be sure before I see her with my own eyes." He said.

I smiled. I know Liam. He cares too much for his family and the persons he loves. If he is worried about Aurora then it won't surprise me. Cause this soft sides of Liam makes him unique and special. I know his family comes before everything for him. And he got very worried for them. Liam is very serious when something comes about his family. I mean who won't be?!!

" How did she meet an accident? She went alone?" I asked him.

" Lene was with her but may be she didn't notice." He said speeding up.

" Slow down, Liam. I don't want us to get killed." I said to him. He slow down a bit the speed chuckling lightly.

" What happened now?" I asked him.

" You once used to live the speed. Now you are saying to slow down." He said.

" I am not the same 15 years old Tracy anymore. I am 23 now." I said.

" Yeah, you grown up." He said.

" Like you are still a teenager?!" I asked him trying to lighten his mood.