Drawing Pin

Tracy's POV

" Hey, Tracy." I turned and saw Damien.

" Hi, Damien." I said arranging my stuffs.

" Are you free Friday night?" He asked me and I turned to him.

" And why are you asking me that?" I asked him.

" If you are free then we can hangout. What do you say?" He asked. I smiled at this.

" Well what do you think I have come Paris from all way Melbourne to hangout with you leaving my family may I add?" I asked him.

I know I am rude. But that's the way I am. I don't care if people likes me or not. I don't have any problems though. I am just the way I am. I am not going to change myself for anyone. If someone wants to change me for their selves then I will do just one thing that is kick them out of my life and delete all the connections with them because they are 1000% faking their love and concern for me. And I hate them who are faking their emotions. I hate it. I don't need anyone fake in my life. I never ever want a fake smile to make me comfortable. It's better having no sympathy than a fake one. I don't need any sympathy in the first place.

" No, I mean I was just asking if you can come." He said. He was taken aback by my words but who cares!!!

" Alright. I can't come, you satisfied? Now if you please leave me to work. I really need to work as I was told. I don't want to get fired. Leave me alone." I said without paying him a second glance.

I started to work. I need to concentrate. I can't do that these days as Liam is messing with my brain a lot. I don't want to admit that he is affecting me that much but I can't deny either. Feelings that I have buried years ago was trying to revive back. They were trying to come out as much as I see him every day in front of me. It's really hard for me to pull myself back but I know I can't let myself do this. Once was enough to get hurt as hell. Once again will break us both and leave us nothing but with pain which will be worse than death and I don't want that. I want us both live peacefully which is not possible for me without him.

I sighed and looked up found Susan entering running looking extremely panicked. What has happened to her!!! She was panting hard like she has ran a marathon. She looked around. Then took a deep breath to calm herself down. She walked ahead looking back again and again. She was hell scared that was clearly showing on her face. What might have happened to her!!! Who has scared this innocent girl this much!!! I bet these stupid has scared her again like they always do. What's their problem?!! Can't they leave her alone!! Hell with them. She saw me and ran to me. Sat on her desk next to me more like hiding herself there so that no one can see her. I looked at her weirdly. I didn't understand what she was doing.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" N..no.. nothing happened." She said and tried to smile but miserably failed. I sighed. "Nothing happened, Tracy. Nothing." She said.

" Then what do you think you are doing?" I asked her.

" Hiding." She said.

" What? From whom?" I asked her.

" From my death today. I am dead. I also dead." She said banging her head on the table. I sighed seeing her innocent acts.

" What happened you crazy girl?" I asked her.

" Is Mr. Allistone here already?" She asked me.

" Marc?" I asked her and she nodded.

" I haven't seen him yet. I have just reached merely 10 minutes back." I said to her.

" I am dead. I am dead. I am dead today." She said ad kept banging her head on the table.

" You are still alive. You are talking to me and I can see you are doing perfectly fine." I said to her and she stopped on her spot then looked at me weirdly.

" May be I am fine right now but in a while my heartbeat will increase as hell and BP will go high and I will have a heart attack." She said and I shook my head.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" Cause I am dead. So dead." She said.

" Alright, stop. First catch up with your breath then talk to me and clarify why are you wishing to die so soon?" I asked her.

" I am not willing to die but someone is going to kill me." She said to me.

" Why? What have you done?" I asked her.

" I...uhhh...I did a stupid thing." She said.

" Let's hear and then decide it." I said cause I wasn't sure what she has done is stupid or not.

" Well, I was having my breakfast in the restaurant this morning. Then it happened." She said.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" When I came out I found there is a big traffic occurred just because someone had parked her car in a wrong place. I went to that car and traffic police said he has requested the lady but she is not taking it seriously." She said.

" Then?" I asked.

" Then I personally requested the lady going back to the restaurant but she insulted me saying minding my own business. I don't know what came into me and I was very angry with this irresponsible lady and I did what came fast in my mind I took the drawing pins from my bag and put them near the tyres of the car. When I was coming back I saw Mr. Allistone standing a far giving me a killing look and I found out the lady was his friend and I damaged her car." She said clutching her head.

" Then?" I asked her.

" Then what!! Then I ran away saving my life." She said.

" Ran away to the office?!" I looked at her weirdly. " You literally ran away from the lion but take shelter in his territory only." I said sighing deeply. " But you have done a splendid thing. If I were there I would have done some more and damaged the car properly. She nodded weakly.

" But my job? It's gone today. Gone for sure. Why am I so stupid?!!" She asked herself.

" It won't. You didn't do anything wrong and it's not even related with your office that Marc will fire you." I said and I was going to say something more but Marc's voice stopped me.

" Ms. Madison." I heard his voice and we both turned to him. " To my cabin." He said glaring at Susan. " NOW" He walked towards his office.

Susan gulped and stood up then followed him. Susan's drawing pins did a great job but left her job in danger. I hope that Marc doesn't fire her from job. He won't if he is smart enough to understand that Susan was childish here but wasn't wrong at all.