Take You Out

Liam's POV

" Where are you going?" Luke asked me.

" To Tracy's place." I said.

" It's 6 in the morning and it's Monday." He said.

" I know but it's a public holiday." I said to him.

" So you decided to irritate her today?" He asked me.

" No, I might take her on a date." I said to him. His eyes were widen at once.

" On date?!" He asked me.

" Yes, why are you too shocked?" I asked him.

" I am not shocked. But still feeling weird." He said to me. "You took an initiative?! Great then." He said to me.

" Yes, I did. I needed to do that. Otherwise she was going on dates with random guys." I said.

" So you were jealous?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Duh!!! Bro, think about Rora. If she went out for a date with other guys around what would you do?" I asked him.

" What did I miss?! I heard my name from there?" I saw Rora. She sat beside Luke and tugged herself with him.

" Good morning, Babe." Luke said.

" Good morning, Luke." She said as they kissed each other. I rolled my eyes.

" Will you guys stop romancing in front of me?!" I asked them irritatingly.

" No." Both said to me smirking at me.

" You guys are so annoying." I said to them.

" What happened to my best friend? What happened to him?" Rora asked me.

" Nothing he is just going to take Tracy out for a date." Luke said.

" Really?!" Rora said shock was clearly showing on her face.

" Yes." I nodded.

" Umm .. that's awkwardly great actually." Rora said in a weird tone.

" What's with the tone?" I asked her.

" If you ask her to come with you do you think she will agree this easily?" Rora asked me.

" Well, who will ask her to come?" I said to her.

" Then? If you don't ask her then how will she come with you?" She asked me.

" I will just drag her with me." I said to her.

" And you think this will work?" She asked.

" Who cares?!" I asked her.

" You should." She replied.

" I should. But I prefer not today." I said to her.

" You are stubborn. You know that?" She asked me.

" Yes. I was born like this. Can't help." I said and she chuckled.

" That's a blessing or curse no one actually knows that." She said to me.

" That's sometimes blessings." I said.

" How stupid!!!" Luke said.

" Alright, thanks, Bro but I need to go now." I said to them.

" All the best." Luke said to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

" Thank you." I said mocking him.

They laughed. I sighed and walked out of there. I got into my car and drove it towards the Campbell's hotel. I need to see her. I was already missing her. It was a messed up kind of thing yesterday. We just fought with each other. So, I decided to take her on a real date that she wants to go on.

Well, yesterday it was so stupid as things. We just kept fighting. I don't want to fight today. But I know that's not possible. She will definitely fight with me. But I will try to make it less. We both are stubborn. Cause we always just keep fighting. This is why we are still holding on each other. If not then we wouldn't be waiting for each other this long. Tracy will always deny that but the fact is she still won't be able to resist. But she will try to hide her feelings anyways. Well, hiding will never ever be a good solution for the future. And she is not good at hiding things anyways. She will not be able to hold it back for long and I have a lot of questions for her answer them. I need my answers now or never. Cause, these answers are much needed. All these years those questions are eating me alive. I don't know until when I need to wait to get my answers. God knows only. But one thing is clear that I am not letting it go. Never ever. I need my answers I am waiting for them for ages. I reached the hotel and parked the car. I asked Ferguson for something. Let's see if he could manage it. It was almost 7 in the morning. I found out the hotel service.

" Excuse me." I said to the receptionist.

" Yes, sir?" She said.

" Have you heard something from Ferguson last night?" I asked her.

" Actually, sir I just have come. I will call the night shift's staff. Can you wait for a moment?" She asked me.

" Sure." I said and wait there for her to finish the call.

" This was left for you, sir." She handed me the key card.

" Thank you." I said and walked towards the lift.

Tracy was in the top floor in the penthouse. I pressed the button 'P'. Soon I reached there. She must be sleeping. I entered the penthouse and went to the bedroom. And I was right. She was sleeping. I went to her. Her hair were messed. She was wrapping herself with the duvet. I checked her temperature. She was normal. But still wrapped her in the duvet. I chuckled.

I couldn't wake her up. If I do then she will just kick me down. I suddenly got a plan to wake her up. I smirked and I set the alarm and walked towards the kitchen so that I can make her a breakfast and we can go out faster . I heard the alarm started to ring.

" What the f*cking hell!!!" I heard her squealing and I laughed. " I swear I will kick this stupid clock one day." She said and I heard her footsteps coming downstairs. I was still cooking. She entered the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the freezer.

" Good morning." I said and she jumped at once in shock.

" What are doing here?" She asked me.

" Making breakfast. Duh!!!" I said.

" Why are you here?" She asked me.

" I am going to take you out." I said to her.

" Where to?" She asked me.

" I am taking you out for a date.  The real one." I said and her eyes were widen at once. She couldn't believe what she just heard. I chuckled.