No Good

Liam's POV

" What?" Luke said giving me an irritated look.

" Yes." I said to him.

" I told you to act rude and you showed how weak you are for her. What do you think you are doing?" He asked me.

" I can't be rude with her. I tried but she is just a magnet pulling me towards her all the time." I said and he sighed.

" Do it for your own sake." He said.

" I have already messed up." I said.

" You can make it right. Ignore her. Act rude and she will understand how does it feel if you get ignored." He said.

" Ignoring her is a tough thing to do." I said.

" You have to make it." He said.

" I will try." I said to him.

" Just do it. Don't try." He said.

" Alright." I said.

" Hey, boys." I saw Aurora.

" Where were you Rora? I called you thousands of times but you never answered." I asked her. I was really tensed. Then I called Luke he said she is with him.

" Not thousands times you called me 23 times only." She said. Yeah, my best friend proved.

" Same until you didn't pick the call up." I said.

" I joked. Sorry, Liam. I was sleeping. By the way why were you calling me?" She asked me.

" I was in a book store. Just was calling you in case you need any book." I said to her.

" Oh, that's nice of you. Thank you, Liam. I will just lend the books you bought." She said to me then turned to Luke. " See, learn something from him." She said to him.

" Nah, Babe. I don't want you to read books then you won't pay attention on me. I want you to think about me not the books." He said to her.

" Guys!! I am leaving. Then start your private topic. I am sick of it already." I said rolling my eyes and I stood up.

" Where are you going?" Rora asked me.

" Out for a walk." I said to her.

" Can we go too?" Rora asked him.

" No, we are going to sleep now. We have a long day tomorrow." Luke said. I chuckled.

" It seems you can't come. I am going you guys enjoy and don't start here in public. At least go to your room." I said and smirked but got a glare from them. I came out of the restaurant.

I was walking randomly. It's still 10:00. Too early to sleep. I don't know what to do to kill my time now. I walked for awhile then suddenly it started to rain. It was showering heavily. I had no other option but to stop at the café roadside. I was almost drenched. I entered the café and then walked towards the counter. I stopped at my spot seeing a familiar face.

What is she doing here!!! This was my first thought when I saw her. No, it wasn't Tracy but it was her best friend Beatrice. I don't like this girl a bit. I am sorry but I never could cope up with her. She is just a selfish girl which no one can make Tracy realize. I tried once and she just got angry. I don't know what black magic this witch has cast on my girl that she is not at all ready to hear anything against her ever. Hell with her.

I sat at the place from where I could see her but she couldn't. I am really confused what she is doing here. If she is here then she might be with Tracy but she was nowhere to be seen. Then what is she doing here!! Just what!!! May be Tracy is coming to join her. I decided to wait to see her. I was already missing her.

" Puis-je vous aider monsieur?"
(May I help you, sir?) The waitress asked smilingly.

" Un expresso, s'il vous plaît."(An espresso, please.) I said and she nodded.

" Rien d'autre?" ( Anything else?) She asked.

" Rien d'autre pour l'instant." (Nothing else for now.) I said and she left.

The waitress left nodding. I was waiting for Tracy but she was nowhere to be seen till now. May be she got stuck for this rain.

I took out my phone and called Adam. He might know where Tracy is. I was waiting for him to pick up. He picked up the call after 3 rings.

" Hello, Liam." He said.

" Hello." I said.

" Anything wrong?" He asked.

" No, I just wanted to ask you where Tracy is." I said to him.

" She is at her hotel room." He said.

" Since when?" I asked him.

" After office. She straight went to her suite and didn't come out still now." He said to me.

" Where are you?" I asked him.

" In the lobby of the hotel." He said to me.

" Good. Stay there for a while and let me know instant if you see Tracy coming out of the hotel." I said to him.

" It's almost 11. She must be sleeping besides it's raining. Why will she go out this time?" He asked me.

He has logic but here her best friend is sitting in this café. Is she going to just sit at the hotel room and relax when her best friend is stuck here?!! I don't think so.

" Just do as I say. Inform me." I said to him.

" Alright. As you wish." He said and I hung up.

I was waiting for Tracy to show up and take her friend with her. But examining Beatrice's face it doesn't look like she is worried or something. She was having her coffee with a relaxed expression on her face. May be she knows that Tracy will rescue her anyways.

I really hate this girl. I know she is Tracy's best friend but she really never gave me a good vibe. Never ever. I kept looking at the entrance eagerly. But Tracy didn't show up it wad almost 12 now. I was quite sure now that she wasn't coming. If she would come then by now she would be here. Or she has stuck in the traffic?!

Suddenly Beatrice stood up and paid for the coffee and walked out of the café. It was still raining. I stood up as well and paid for the coffee. I didn't waste a moment and followed her but she was already gone.

I really was confused. If she is here then why isn't she with Tracy?! Or she is with her!!! But Ferguson said Tracy is staying alone in her hotel suite. Then she might haven't informed Tracy that she is here. May be she wants to surprise her!!! Who knows but whatever it was, wasn't giving me a good vibe. Not good at all.